Chapter 17

LEVI'S P.O.V
I didn't mean to lash out at (b/f) but the fact she isn't scared of me drives me crazy she has no respect 'tch' I was walking to my office in my own thoughts when I hit something or should I say someone.
Whoever it was tryed catching themselves on me pulling me down in the process "Oi let me g-" I stopped as my face landed in something squishy "ahh what the hell!!" I jerked up seeing (y/n) under me I felt my face grow hot looking at what she was in a skin tight shirt that showed alot of cleavage and short shorts I could see all her curves "ehum... levi? Are you alright?"
She snapped me out of my thoughts "oh hm sorry" I stood up helping her up when she got up I felt her body rub against mine a little "tch what's with the outfit?" She looked down "o-oh I was... hot?" She said like a question my eyes kept floating down her body "so you wear this?, Where did you even find it?"
She looked away "I made it.." I nodded looking away "(y/n) I've been meaning to talk to you" she looked at me and smiled a little "about what?" "I've bee-" "hey! (Y/n) is that you?" She turned arround tch, it was that brat Riener "oh hey riener yea it's me hehehh" "well I was wandering, tomorow were having a party in the boy's dorm and I wanted to know if you and (b/f)would come?"
She nodded her head "yea sure, who's gonna be there?" "Tch, i'm going to go I'll see you later" I walked away "wait levi didn't you want to talk to me?"
I looked back at her "some other time" I say walking away again my heart is beating really hard I guess this is what hanji said 'love' is I shivered, no. I don't love (y/n) maybe something like that but it's too soon to say that I loved her... maybe I can talk to (b/f) about this. Ugh she's going to be a smart ass the whole time isn't she, I arrived at my office and walked in going straight to the bathroom to take a shower and think about this before I do it.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was suprised that levi blushed it was so cuute! But right now riener's naming all the people that'll be at the party "... and you and (b/f) if you guys come" he said smiling I nodded "yea totally oh but can I bring a guest?" I wanted to bring (b/n) he nodded "sure as long as they aren't party poopers"
I shook my head "trust me they're up for anything.." I felt my phone vibrate in the wasteband of my pants and riener heard it damn titan "did you hear something?" He says looking arround "I shook my head "I have to go (b/f) will be expecting me" he nodded "okay yea see you tomorow" he said waving I waved back and walked away checking my phone.
I had a message telling me to call (b/f) so i did..
"Hello" "yo what's up why am I calling you" "where are you?" I just got to my dance room i'm gonna talk to you in there so no one see's me" "okay, well I wasn't a part of it buut I think Erwin, hanji, mike, and (b/n) are high..."
My eyes widened "how?!" "I'll put him on the phone "heey (y/nnn) where are you we got some browni- okay thats enough talking" "(b/f)!!! Did you give them pot brownies?!"
"I'm not sure I didn't eat one!!, he must have brought me pot brownies instead of regualr thats all on him!" I rolled my eyes "where are they right now" "you mite not like it.." "where?" "In our room" my eyes widened "why?!" "If anyone saw them we could have our cover blow- Hey! Don't touch that stay out of there.. no!, I have to go these idiots are trying to eat your pillow" and then she hung up.
I started to our room when I got there It was silent I walked in and saw (b/n) on my bed mike on the floor hanji in my chair then I walked into (b/f)'s room and saw the most adorable thing (b/f) was trying to get out of erwin's arms while he was sleeping.
"aww~ thats so cute" I whisper her head snapped up in suprise but then she relaxed "oh it's just you" "why are you trying to get out of Erwin's arms?" "Let's talk in the hall" she say's as she falls on the floor she went to get up but erwin started to stirr in his sleep so she stayed on the ground "is he good" I nodded and she got up and ran out the room.
"What happned in there?" I ask smiling "well before we talked on the phone I gave them all niquill so they would go to sleep but Erwin wouldn't lay down so I started rubbing his head but when I went to get up he pulled me down!" "why were you trying to get out of his arms?" She blushed "because I don't feel comfortable in his arms!" she said blushing hard trying to explain herself.
I shook my head smiling "you didn't like it?" "A little" she said putting her hands on her cheeks "aww it's taking all my mental strength not to squeel I know right noww" then we herd levi's voice down the hall talking to some poor cadet "Oi cadet have you seen the cammander anywhere" we both looked at eachother "go lay back down with him and put hanji next to mike say... oh I'll come up with something as to why their there, go go!!" Her face got red "no" "dang it he's comming go." she huffed and went back in I herd a thump then got my keys and acted like I was unlcoking the door .
"Oi (y/n) have you seen the Commander" I looked over "uh~ we gotta stop meeting like this heh" he looked at my face and walked up to me "are you okay" I didn't answer for a second thinking if I was or wasn't "yea I'm good" I say nodding "have you seen the commander or (b/f)?" "Well last time I saw her she said she's gonna be in here so I'll see" we both walked in and he stopped "tch why is that guy in your bed?" Levi said getting closer to him.
"Oh no it's fine leave him" I say in a baby voice tapping his head "tch is he your boyfriend or something?" I stopped and turned arround "pfft NEVER" he tilted his head "why" I almost laughed "I love him... too much? Like he's my brother" he looked at him then at me "like he's your brother... blood related?" I nodded my head "yep" he continued walking and steped on something when he looked down he saw hanji and mike on the floor then he looked in (b/f)'s room and saw her and erwin on the bed "what... happened in here?" I laughed a little "my brother probably got them drunk" I say pointing to mike and hanji ".. as for them... I don't wanna know" he looked at them "tch filthy" "yea heh" he looked at me for a moment "wanna get a cup of tea" I ask looking back at him "yea" we both walked out leaving a still awake (b/f) in erwin's arms and passed out everyone else.