Chapter 30

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was awaken to (b/f) vigorously shaking me "(y/n) get up, come on wake up right now before we die" I opened my eyes and popped up "Levi's coming we need to hurry" I saw (b/f) strapping on the belts for a 3Dmg then put Levi's on "talyho lets go~" she said I straightened out his covers and we jumped out the window with our shoes in hand when I landed safely then (b/f) zipped back up and put the items back climbing down grabbing my hand pulling me into the forest like last time only when we got to the frozen water we kept going.
We stopped at a cliff she sat down I fell trying to catch my breath that wasn't there. "How... did you .....survive that.. run?!" I asked starving for air. She shrugged almost done catching her breath "I had to run more than that every morning so I kept it up in our world I'm gonna get ripped" she said proudly I rolled my eyes finally had my breath under control.
"I wanna put the zip line here then down there I wanna make a light show like back at home and put up a birthday strip saying happy birthday's (b/f) and Levi!" She said I nodded imagining everything as she spoke then I stood up "okay jump off the cliff to go get the Christmas lights!" I snapped my head towards her "hell no we can just send (b/n) to get ones that look like they could belong here!" She nodded "yea that sounds like a better plan" I nodded laughing "okay well we better get started with decorations she nodded and we ran back to hq well she did I ran half way then walked.

We were eating lunch with the 104th when Levi sat down next to me pissed "were you and (b/f) in my bed this morning" he asked lowly in my ear I looked at (b/f) and she was ignoring it the best she could hiding in a conversation. I shook my head "no" he pulled me closer to him no one would look they were scared of him "well I noticed my maneuver gear was out of place and my bed was messed up. "Anyone could have messed your bed up and you could have thought you placed the gear one place but placed it another" I said trying to confuse him.
"I found (b/f)'s glasses on my nightstand" I closed my eyes and silently cursed (b/f) looked over and saw her glasses again then Armin did it "hey (b/f) where are your glasses did you lose them or something?" He asked so innocently 'oh poor (b/f)' she looked almost scared practically in Armins lap "n-no I must have dropped them" she looked away then back as if searching "oh Levi you found them thanks" she said grabbing the glasses and darting out the dining hall I followed but so did Levi me and (b/f) lost him in one of the halls and ran to the commanders office we barged in and closed the door with lightning speed "commander we need to hide move your feet (b/f) practically dove under his desk "don't tell Levi were here I said getting in the closet thing next to the desk just as he said 'okay' Levi bursts in "commander are (y/n) and (b/f) in here by any chance I could see through a crack he shook his head. "No corporal I heard two heavy footsteps go by a few minutes ago though" he lied smoothly. Levi nodded looking around "may I" he pointed to Erwin's room Erwin nodded Levi went in and went to the bathroom to check I saw (b/f) get out from under the desk and open the door and mouthed 'smooth criminal' then ran out closing the door soundlessly the running away 'I'm killing her' Levi walked back out and over to Erwin "can I look under your desk" Erwin stood up and let Levi look he nodded and Erwin sat back down.
"You good now" Erwin asked Levi nodded and walked towards the closet I was in then swung it open.
"Oh hello there (y/n)" he said smirking evilly at me I smiled back and tried running past him he went to grab me so I dropped into my split and rolled to the door and opened then closed it with lightning speed.
I've been trying to get away from Levi for a while now Erwin stalled long enough for me to get out the hall but Levi was fast. I was now in a hall lost. I walked by a door that was slightly open and when I walked by I was pulled in my mouth being covered I screamed and turned to see (b/f) she signaled me to shut the hell up.
"When did you find me" I asked she shrugged "if you were Levi I was going to knock you out." I laughed nervously "yea" she opened the door again and screamed falling back Levi came through the door pissed. "All afternoon I've been looking for you two at first I wasn't mad but now" he went to (b/f) and flipped her over she landed it and ran a good distance from him I was next.
He picked me up and started walking away (b/f) called after me but he didn't stop "okay than have fun!" I felt my face heat up.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I was walking around outside when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I turned to see Armin. "Hey (b/f) wanna do something today's need kinda boring for me." I nodded smiling at him "of corse" he grabbed my hand and led me somewhere.
When he stopped I stopped we were at the place that I found him when I couldn't sleep.
He sat down and smiled patting next to him I sat down and leaned into him he grabbed my hand "(b/f) can I ask a question" I nodded "d-do you want to be my g-girlfriend?" I smiled at the question "of course" I said leaning over and kissing him. When I pulled away he was blushing I sat back down and stared at the sky the sun was setting.
It was dark and I guess I fell asleep because Armin was waking me up "hey (b/f) we should go to bed" I nodded and stood.
When we got to the room I unlocked the door still half asleep "okay I'll see you tomorrow" he said but I shook my head "no come" he looked surprised I pulled him with me and he closed the door behind us and I closed my bedroom door.
I took off my pants and shirt Armin covered his eyes. I put on a big shirt that went to my mid-thy and walked over to (y/n)'s drawer and pulled out some of (b/n)'s shorts and have them to Armin so he could sleep in them he changed in the bathroom.
I was sitting Indian style on my bed in the corner when Armin came out.
"Are you tired?" I asked tilting my head "if you are we can sleep" he said I shook my head "wanna play a game and listen to music?" He nodded smiling I got (y/n)'s laptop and he used mine as we played a game.
It had been about an hour when I got bored "wanna help me make something" he nodded I pulled out some Christmas lights and yarn balls to make decorations for my party.
I looked over once we were done and stared at him he doesn't look as much like a girl as I once thought it was surprising. He looked over to me "do you want to do anything else" I shrugged "up to you" he nodded.
"Can I hug you" I asked randomly he looked confused at first but nodded non the less I hugged his neck straddling his lap.
"Are you okay (b/f)?" I nodded and pulled back staying in his lap "I like you" he smiled at me "I know" I nodded and laughed a little "I know but I never got to say it to your face I died and Levi told you." I said to him he blushed.
I looked down and laughed a little "my bad I'm probably killing you sorry" he smirked at me and grabbed my waist before I was gone and pulled me back into his lap "no you're not" I stared at him for a moment before our lips collided.
I leaned him back into my bed and his hand trailed up to my neck he licked my bottom lip hesitantly and I opened my mouth some.
We pulled away after a while small smile spread across our Crimson faces I kissed him one more time then payed next to him turning my lights off and my music down.
"Goodnight" I said as he wrapped an arm around me pulling me almost on top of him it was so comfy. "Night (b/f)" he responded kissing my temple.