Chapter 5

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
After dinner me and (b/f) were heading back to our room when Riener walked up to us. "Hey (y/n), (b/f) I was wandering if you'd like to sit with us tomorrow?" We both nodded and then headed back to our rooms.
~time skip~
(B/F)'S P.O.V
Me and (y/n) were getting ready for the day I was in leggings and a shirt while (y/n) was in a pair of shorts and a shirt.
We were heading off to lunch we got our food and was about to sit down at the superiors table when Riener waved us over so we went to sit down "hey Riener how are you?" I ask "oh im pretty good thanks" he said smiling "so this is the 104th traniee squad?" (Y/n) asked smiling alittle they all nodded and then we sat down. "Is it true that you two are from a higher place then the commander?!" Connie asked we both nod smirking a little.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
The commander walked in a few minutes later and started talking about the next expiditions and formations and things I just tuned him out me and (b/f) looked at eachother and sped out of the dining hall and went to our room. We needed to talk.
"(b/f)! What are we gonna do, we both know we wouldn't last five minutes out there" she just paced back and fourth "yea yea I know bu-" "we need to come clean" she just looked looked at me like a autistic titan "what the hell is wrong with you?!, we would get killed for posing as higher ups!!!" She yelled getting in my face "what do you supose we do then?!" I yell back I can tell she's not giving up easy i'm gonna have to make a run for it when the time is right.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
"I-i don't know i'll think of something give me time" "No! We don't have the time!!" And with that she darted to Erwin's office at full speed.
I darted after her and tried grabbing her hair but I failed and almost tripped we were now half a meter away and she was slowing down 'oh god she's gonna to Levi's- oh nevermind she sped up again wait!' I finally got to her tackling her to the ground.
ERWIN'S P.O.V
I heard a shreek come from the hallway and then I heard (b/f) yelling "we're going back to the room an-" I heard a loud smackng noise so I finnaly got up to go check out what was going on and when i walked out I saw a fuming (b/f) with a red mark on her cheek and a suprised (y/n) under her.
" WE NEED TO TELL THEM!" (Y/n) yells at her "OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU CUNT!!" (B/f) responded I think this would have been a good time to step in but I wanted to know what was happening .
I guess they had finnaly noticed me and (y/n)'s eyes had widened, she glanced at (b/f) then back at me "ERWIN WE-" she was cut off by (b/f) knocking her out. "O-o sorry you had to see that i'm just going to take her to the infermery hehe~" (b/f) said while draging her away.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
As I dragged (y/n) down the hall I saw Gunther walking past me so I dropped her legs and grabbed his shirt "Gunther is it? You're in special ops. right?" I asked pulling him in an intimidating tone "um, yes did you need something?" I picked her up and dropped her infrount of him, he caught her at the last minute.
"Take her to the infermery and don't let yer out of your sight THAT'S an order" and with that I started walking away but I stopped remembering "oh and when you get there strap her down and wait an hour before letting her out let me know when she wakes up too. Bye bye" I said leaving for sure heading off to take a nap.