Chapter 33

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
We're currently walking into the hospital "you guys good" (b/f) asked "yea were fine" my stomach was doing backflips as we walked to the nurse station.
"Hello um were looking for (moms full name)" she looked down and started typing "she's in room 460" we nodded and started walking to the elevator.
We're now outside of her room (b/f) stopped me and (b/n) "I'll go first" she walked in but stopped right when she enters me and (b/n) did the same seeing my mom sitting up laughing with her nurse.
She stopped looking over to us "oh! (Y/n) (b/n) (b/f) what a surprise! Come give me a hug it's been so long (b/f)" we went and gave her a hug "what happened" she waved it off "I got hit but it's fine only my leg was broken" she had small scrapes and stuff but other than that she was fine.
"Dad made it look so bad!" (B/n) shouted She rolled her eyes "you know he likes giving you trouble (b/n)" me and (b/f) looked at each other. "So your totally fine" she nodded "I did want you to stay for Christmas though will you?" I shook my head "sorry mom not this year we had plans that we need to quickly get back to" she looked so hurt "it's three days away at least stay till the eve" she said I groaned.
"Can I talk to you (y/n)" (b/f) asked I nodded and we walked into the hall "let's stay for a day then go back in my birthday well surprise everyone I wanted Armin to still take them zipping and what not so we can set the lights up and surprise them" I smiled at her "that's a great idea (b/f)" he nodded "I know the smooth criminal always gots the plan" I hit her in the head "let's go back sc" she smiled at the abbreviation of it and we went back in.
"So mom when do you get out" she smiled at me "today actually!" I nodded "we'll sign you out then we'll go" the nurse handed me the sheet I signed it and she got us a wheelchair.
The rest of the day went by we talked she asked if I had someone special and That was weird but I told her about Levi and what not.
We played games it was like I was a child again and it was fun we made (b/n) take care of the food and (b/f) is making desert while I make the drinks.
Today really surprised me but now it was like 10:00 "hey mom we have to get going!" I yelled getting my phone and shoes. She wheeled herself into the room "okay your dad is sleeping could you help me into the bed" I nodded and rolled her to her room and put her in her bed.
"Bye mom nice seeing you" she waved then went to sleep. (B/f) and (b/n) were waiting for me in the car. "Okay we're going back tonight but staying at (b/n)'s house so come on we gotta get out stuff together" (b/f) said as we drove to her apartment.

We just landed in their world and now we're running to (b/n)'s house (b/f) made it there first she was sitting on (b/n)'s couch eating some chocolate. "Damn took you guys long enough" I rolled my eyes "no you just turned into a super human with all the working out your doing." I responded.
"You should come with me so you can be ripped too" I threw a pillow which she caught "I'm not gonna do all that I don't want to die" she laughed "I didn't die" I nodded "true you died afterwords" she stood up stretching and ran to get some blankets and pillows "let's sleep in here tonight" I stood up helping her out with everything
(B/n) walked back in with drinks and sat down with me and (b/f).

(B/F)'S P.O.V
'Today's my birthday' I thought to myself as I opened my eyes. I let out a Yelp as I was met with (y/n) and (b/n) in my face. "ITS YO BIRTHDAY BITCH" (y/n) screamed in my face her and (b/n) throwing confetti on me.
I sat up with a crooked smile "morning to you too" they smiled back at me. "Happy birthday (b/f)!!" They both said at the same time. "I swear you two could be twins.." I said standing and stretching my back listening to the satisfying crack. "So what we doin today?" I asked both of them. "I dunno your the birthday girl" (y/n) said. I responded with a laugh "let's start by getting dressed c'mon" me and (y/n) walked to my room with our suit cases in hand. "Okay let's see, definitely no shorts maybe leggings?" (Y/n) looked over to me as I nodded. "I'm gonna wear my joggers" she nodded as she picked up a carnagen and a grey shirt. I picked up a long sleeved black shirt to go with my white and black joggers.
It was now about 3:00 and we had a good two hours to set up our small party so we were currently going down the cliff/whatever to the spot I wanted the party to be at. We had the generator but no lights. "Damnit I totally forgot they were back at hq" I yelled to (y/n) and (b/n). (Y/n) looked over to me "then why don't you get them" I looked at her dumbfounded "because someone mite see me duh" (y/n) rolled here eyes. "And you call yourself the-" I cut her off "the smooth criminal can do anything I'll be back with the lights people half an hour tops".

I'm at the hq almost frozen I'm 'borrowing' someone else's gear and am now scaling up to my bedroom window. I opened the window and jumped trough checking my surroundings cautiously.
"Heh smooth criminal succeeds again" I say to myself as I look for the lights me and Armin made they weren't there. "Probably in my work room." I said to myself cracking open (y/n)'s door making sure the hall was clear so far so good grabbing my gear before leaving.
I made it to the room successfully getting the decorations and anything else we were gonna need packing it into a duffel bag and heading out into the hall. I saw the commanders office door and sneaked over listening inside. Nothing. I quietly knocked getting a muffled 'enter' I opened the door and slid in easily. I walked over to a chair "I thought you and (y/n) were gone?" Was his first 'question' "false alarm, I need a favor from you." He looked at me suspiciously "what is it exactly" I smiled at him and held my pinky out "promise not to tell" he looked at my pinky "your supposed to wrap your pinky around mine it's called a pinky promise" he nodded "I know" he said reaching and wrapping his pinky around mine.
" at five o'clock sharp I need you to gather up Levi, Armin, Hanji, Eren, and Mikasa and take them to the cliff" he raised an eyebrow at me "why" I rolled my eyes "do you know what today is" he nodded "the 24th" I felt kinda down that he didn't know "it's also my birthday and tomorrows Levi's birthday it's going to be a party celebrating duhh" I said "oh right my bad I forgot happy birthday (b/f) I'll do this favor for you as a gift" I nodded and then stood. "Oh I almost forgot you can't tell anyone why there going there and don't tell anyone I was ever here" he nodded "okay" I smiled "five o'clock sharp!" I said walking to his window jumping out of it and scaling off with the duffle bag in hand.