Chapter 14

(B/F)'S P.O.V
I heard (y/n) tell me she was gonna get some water about the time I was done I got out and started drying off I did my hair first so it didn't get me wet then my body but as I reached for my underwear it wasen't there 'damn it I probably didn't get any' I groaned and walked out in the towel "hey (y/n) you in here?" I say walking out "oh (b/f) i-"
"ah Erwin! What are you doing in here!!" I yell he looked away quickly took the time to grab some underwear and a bra "(y/n) said I could wait in here on your bed" he said back I face plamed "I'll be back I guess" I say as I rushed back to the restroom to get dressed about five minuets later I was done I walked into the room as (y/n) did too "so what did you need erwin?" I asked glancing at her.
"Oh yes, I was commig to check on you" I nodded "why" I could feel my cheeks heating up "well you looked kinda red when I saw you" I sat in my chair and looked into (y/n)'s room to see her leaving again "just give me one sec" I say holding up a finger.
I went into the hall after her "where are you going?!" I whisper yell
"I'm gonna dance" She said with a straight face "your gonna leave me?!" She smiled "hey maybe he came to confess" she said with a wink I shook my head "he thinks i'm sick" she felt my forehead "I think you mite me" she said and went to leave I grabbed her wrist.
"wait what if he does what do I do??" "You like him don't you?" She asked I don't know?! Not really, like that" She looked at me "you do" and with that she left I groaned and walked back there "yea i-it's all good i was just embarrased" I said looking away.
"Why?" He asked looking at me "because hanji was trying to lift my shirt!" I say falling on my bed he looked down at me "why was she trying to?" I looked at him and put my arms on my eyes "because I told her I wasn't swimming in my 'undergarments' it was called a bathing suit and she wanted to see" "I see... why did you run away?" He asked I peeked at him through my arms he was looking at me "because I had no shirt" he chuckled a little "that's because I wanted to see it" my cheeks heated up "ew why, you'd be scarred for life!" I sat up throwing my arms in the air and getting an apple and tossing him one and sitting back down on the bed.
He chuckles "no I don't belive I would" I turned and glanced at him "your weird" I say with a small blush on my face he leaned towrds me and put his hand on my face "your face feels hot..." he says.
'No shit sherlock your too close' "do you feel sick?" I nodded my head I felt like he was getting closer "ya know (b/f) your beautiful.." he said leaning in he was now about an inch from my face "your eyebrows are too" I said he smiled a little then kissed me I froze not kissing back then kissing back and leaning back he licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth it started getting hard to breathe after a little so he pulled away a small smirk he was panting a little.
"I've wanted to do that for a while..." he said I just smiled a little "ehhm" we both turned out heads to see (y/n) with her phone pointed at us my eyes widened "(y-y/n) haven't you ever herd of knocking?!" I said embarrassed by how much she saw "I do live here too I was going to take a shower but this was way better" she said locking her phone and continuing to the restroom I covered my face and fell back "are you alright you face is really red" I herd Erwin say from infront of me.
"Of corse my face is red! You just kissed me and she saw!!" He chuckled "she's like never letting me live this down" he moved my arms from my face "your cute when you blush" he kissed me again but just briefly "would you like to be my girlfriend, (b/f)?" My eyes widened a little, and I didn't see that coming I nodded "sure" he smiled at me, kinda out of character but i'm not complaining! "I should be going I'll see you tomorrow" and with that he got up and left "goodnight" he said I just said 'night' (y/n) came out of the restroom "ohh~ (b/f) look at you, get that" (y/n) said fist bumping the air "whatever i'm going to bed" I said with a small laugh "goodnight lover-girl" she said walking to her room "night soon-to-be-lover-girl~" with that we went to bed.