Chapter 10

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I went to bed arround 11 and (b/f) wasen't there and she's not here this morning ethier.. It's now about 1 o'clock and i'm asking arround "hey have you seen my friend (b/f)?" They shook their heads no "she was with squad leader hanji last I saw" one said I growled a little "okay thank you"
And I started walking texting her for the millionth time, I wasen't paying attention and bumped into something or should I say someone I fell forword and they fell backwords I closed my eyes as we fell I opened my eyes and my face flushed I jumped up
"My bad Levi didn't see you there I said holding my hand out "tch look out next time" he said getting up without my help, I rolled my eyes "why are walking so fast a d careless anyways?" He said looking at the wall next to him "(b/f) and hanji" I answered he looked at me "she didn't come back to your room last night?" He asked looking me in the eyes I shook my head he grabbed my wrist and started draging me the oppisite direction.
"Your friend was probably eatin but they could have also just slept in today is an off day we got to a door and levi banged on it twice "Oi shitty glasses open up"
...Nothing he hit it three times more "I'm not afraid to break your door down titan lover" I think if (b/f) was in there I know I can get her out "(b/f) if you don't come out i'm going back to the room and eating all of your strawberrie cheesecake!!" I heard a snort then abunch of bones cracking as the door unlocked and swung open, (b/f) tackling both me and levi with a hungry look in here eyes "who said that" she asked looking between us I rolled my eyes and pushed her off she stood up.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
"Did you really?" I ask looking down puffing my lip out at her. She just slaped the back of my head and looked away, "no you retard it's still there" she glanced at me "I ate a pice"
I looked down "that's acceptable" he laughed a little hanji walked behind me "what happned last night" she asked scraching her head and stretching I looked up trying to remember "we made a break through" she widened her eyes "thats right!" She ran back in the messy office to get the notes "you really are a genius" she said messing my hair up "what time is it" I ask "about two" (y/n) responded levi was being suspiciously quiet so I looked at him studying his posture "yo levi what's wrong with you?" He looked at me "what kind of break through?" He asked hanji looked at him "nothing you'd be intrested in but we're one step closer to finding out where they came from" he let out a "tch" the walked off I assume to go give some poor cadet cleaning duty...
"(B/f) we're supposed to start on 'wowing' them today" (y/n) said my eyes widened "oh yea lets start now, hanji do you know where we can find supply's to build machinerie "yea K got plenty in the lab i'll get it" "okay were going to find somewhere to work" she walked off amd so did we after about twenty minuets we found somewhere then we got the supply's and tools from hanji.
~time skip 5 hours later~
"Oh my god that took forever" I said falling on the floor masaging my brain! (Y/n) looked at me "quit overreacting idiot" she said smiling "ya kno I kinda don't wanna go to back to our world..." she looked at me "why?" I shrugged and smiled "the food" she hit me in the stomach "whatever heh let's go eat eh" I nodded and we went to our room to get a soup and some chips then went to the dining hall.
She went to make the soups this time and I sat on the tabel letting my head hit it at full force. "Ughh ouch" I mumbled rubbing my forehead "you shouldn't hit your head too hard, don't wanna damage that beautiful brain of your's" I jumped at the sound of someones voice I looked up and saw Erwin "your early to dinner today..." he nodded "You've proven yourself smart (b/f) hanji showed me the work you did last night" I felt my face heat up a little "yea heh~ she did most of it" I said waving him off "I'm intrested to see what you plan on doing to prove yourself"
"Trust me Erwin your going to love me for it" I said smirking I think he started blushing "o-oh no not like that haha K ment it as a metaphorical term ya know like your-" "I understand what you ment" he said laughing waving his hand I let out a breth, that was close
Just then (y/n) came with our soups and the rest of the superiors did too "here ya go" she said "thanks (y/n)" she noded and started eating erwin looked at my food "whats that?" He said then looked at my chips "and thoes" I lookdd from my food to him then back "my lunch" "how did you get it?" I looked at (y/n) and she continued eating, wow, thanks, "I brought them" he looked at (y/n) she huffed and swallowed "we invinted this pretty much" she said looking down gunther whispered something and she nodded he then nodded.
I looked at him staring at my food then I looked at my food, him, my food, him, my food, "want some" I offered he looked at me then my food and nodded once I smirked and looked at (y/n) she nodded I took my fork and twisted some onto it and held it infrount of his face
"say ahh~" he looked at her then the fork and opened his mouth awkwardly and she fed him I almost died and his reaction to the soup he swallowed "that was delightful" she then held out the chip bag and he looked in and took one and ate it then looked at us "i've never had something like this before but I like it" I shrugged and gave him the other half of my soup and chips "here you can have it" I laughed a little at his face "are you sure?" I nodded Gunther taped (y/n)'s sholder and opened his mouth playfully but she shoved some into his mouth and his eyes widened and she laughed I smiled at them and got up "(y/n) I wanna show you something tomarow but for now i'm gonna head off to bed *yawn* i'm pretty tired" Erwin stood "me too" I looked up at him and shrugged (y/n) wiggled her eyebrows "Alright i'll see you there" I looked at her rasing an eyebrow "phantom?" She nodded then I was off and erwin walked with me.
"What did you mean by phantom" he asked when we we're out of the dining hall I shook my head "it's a thing we say to let eachother know it's fine" he nodded. We reached my door and I unlocked it "whale goodnight Erwin" I smiled "goodnight" and I was gone, I set the movie up and (y/n) got here then we wached it this time both of us falling alseep.