Chapter 31

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
Levi wasn't as nice last night and I kinda liked it 'is that wrong' anyways I'm currently laying in bed with him. He looks so peaceful sleeping he peeked through one eye at me. "Tch how long do you plan on starring at me" I giggled "hm not the first time I've herd that" I say turning to get out of bed before I was out of Levi's reach though he pulled me down and kissed me "ten more minuets" he said I smirked pressing against him "how about no" I say only a millimeter away from his lips "tch, don't tempt me to do anything right now (y/n)." I smiled at him "not planning on it" I say sliding out from under and against him.
He rolled his eyes and chuckled "you've already done it" he said pulling me back down I laughed and let him. I was now under him again "why am I always on bottom" I say tilting my head he smirked at me "you're not always on bottom" Levi said going to kiss me.
I kissed him he slipped his tongue into my mouth I flipped him over pulling away grinding on him some "somebody's a little too exited" I said giggling he pulled me down to kiss him, sliding his hand to my- *ring ring, ring ring* my phone rang. Loud mite I add. I hugged leaning over 'my little chicken dumpling'
"When the hell did you get my phone"
"Hello to you too Mrs. Grumpy gills"
"What do you need"
"Me and Armin are bored and we made somethings you and Levi wanna come? I got nice hot cocoa~" I bit my lip looking at Levi he rolled his eyes huffing
"I'll ask him hold up" I put the phone on mute"wanna go on a suppose double date thingy with (b/f) and Armin" he glanced down to my 'ehum' then back to me "I know I know but she said she made us something we have to~" he rolled his eyes and flipped us over grinding against me professionally mite I add then took the phone and took it off mute "tch yea we'll meet you in the dinning hall in about 30 minutes" then he hung up.
"Let's get up and take a shower" I laughed "I'll go after you then" he groaned and walked to the restroom taking his shower.
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I hung up the phone and turned to Armin "okay we got half an hour" he nodded I stood up "okay show me your clothes" he looked confused "ya know all your outfits, wardrobe" he shook his head " I only have a shirt" I formed an o shape I shook my head no problem I took his hand and ran to town with my wallet and coat I didn't even change this must be so embarrassing for Armin.
I kept running till I found a coat shop then I ran in Armin still in hand and pulled him to the men's section and started looking.
"What are we doing here (b/f)" he asked behind me "I don't want you to freeze and I got so much money I don't know what to do with so I'm buying you a jacket"
I continued looking till I found the perfect one "oh wow how about this one" I asked he looked at it and shook his head "I can't let you spend your money on me" I rolled my eyes "it's perfect" I ran to the cashier "could I perhaps buy this?" She looked me up and down obviously judging me with, pitty in her eyes "are you sure you have enough maybe you'd like to buy a nice dress she said pointing to the dresses.
I shook my head "I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress especially those" I told her putting the jacket down "can I just get this I'm in a rush" I said as Armin walked up she rolled her eyes and nodded "that'll be 75" She said while smirking I nodded "do you have change?" She nodded and I gave her an hundred she gave me my change back and me and Armin walked out.
"Here put it on" he shook his head "why did you buy this for me" He asked I shrugged and stopped walking "I wanted to Armin and don't think differently of me I just really do have too much money me and (y/n) do" he looked down I probably embarrassed him buying it. I waked closer to him jacket in hand and hugged him when he hugged me back I put the jacket onto his shoulders and pulled away "it's cold outside think of it as your Christmas present" he nodded and I kissed his cheek and started walking back to hq he caught up grabbing my hand and pulling me along running.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
Me and Levi were waiting in the dinning hall drinking a hot cup of tea when (b/f) and Armin came in with ice skates and a bag. (B/f) walked over and gave me and Levi some skates and then grabbed my hand and ran, Armin and Levi right behind us but we sped up leaving them a little behind.
She stopped at the water area which was the most breathtaking sight she pulled out a speaker and a small and tall fold Tavel to put the speaker and her phone on. She started playing Christmas music as soon as Levi and Armin showed up. "Tch you left us" she shook her head taking the hot cocoa out the bag "no we went ahead Armin knew what was happening I just wanted to set up" she said smiling at Armin.
"Armin is that new" I asked feeling the nice jacket he had he nodded "yea (b/f) got it for me as an early Christmas present" he replied shyly I nodded smiling at him then walking over to Levi I sat down and put my ice skates on Levi (b/f) and Armin did too.

We were skating for about an hour before (b/f) stopped everyone "everyone, well the other three with me" we looked at her "come, sit with me in the blanket and drink the cocoa with me" Armin laughed and sat with her me and Levi skated off the ice and took them off before sitting with the one who's known as my best friend.
She passed cups of steaming cocoa. "Mm Thais is just what I needed" I said as I leaned into Levi. "Tch how did you get this stuff" levi said drinking more "I made it smart ass" I could feel him almost spit it out "don't worry you hobbit I wouldn't poison you if I wanted to kill you I highly doubt poison would work" he was about to speak "just ignore her it becomes funny after a while" he rolled his eyes.
Suddenly (b/f) stood up and grabbed Armins hand "guys I want to show you something" I looked at Levi and stood holding his hand.
(B/f) started walking "so (y/n) how long is it till my birthday" I thought for a moment "maybe four days" she nodded "we have plenty of time" she said looking at me I nodded. I was wandering what the hell this was leading to until I realized we were on top of the hill looking out over the hq seeing all the cadets training but something about it seemed off.
(B/f) leaned over to me "do you feel the same off feeling" I nodded "what is it" she looked over "we're changing the anime" I snapped my head to her terrified if we're changing the anime we have to leave.
I noticed a flash and (b/f) busted out laughing "beahahhahaha" she fell down "hahah oh I'm just kidding, Armin did you get it?!!!" She said as he helped her up he nodded and she hugged him. "Yass I love you!" She said laughing but immediately stopped when she realized what she said. Everything got quiet "oh wow no, um it's a saying ya know I assent like for real for real like I ease t all serious like-" she made a horrible serious face "-I love you" she said that with a deep voice "- I just meant it like ya kno coolly um like I just wow I'm sorry" when she was finally done and Armin was blazing she looked away to me then Levi.
I looked over to Levi and he was starring at the situation clearly amused. I smiled at her and laughed some "I uhh- Armin you okay" he nodded "it's fine (b/f) you didn't do anything wrong it just slipped" he said smiling she let out a small breath and giggled a little then Armin leaned over to (b/f) whispering in her ear. (B/f)'s face lit up like a Christmas tree and Armin pulled back light blush on his face. She smiled and looked at me then him and kissed him it was sweet not short but not long ether. I let a small squeal out as Levi handed me something I looked down seeing a picture of them kissing I quickly locked my phone and held it tight I heard a faint chuckle from Levi.