Chapter 6

GUNTHER'S P.O.V
After about half hour (y/n) woke up trying to hit something but couldn't move. I wanted to unstrap her but I felt like if I did I would be punished "arrg you little slut let me out right now (b-" she abruptly stopped talking when she saw me. "sorry um, ill be.. right back" and with that I left the room to go find (b/f)? I think it was...
(B/F)'S P.O.V
I was sitting in my room eating some of my cheesecake when a heard a knock on my door, well (y/n)'s door.
I got up and opened it still eating "wha- oh it's you, did she wake up?"
"Yes, but she's, really mad..." I just smiled alittle " did she call me a cunt or slut?" I tilted my head he looked confused at first then answered "slut?" I nodded "okay thanks here" I handed him the rest of my cheesecake, lucky him..
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I was sitting, or should i say laying down when a heard a knock on the door it's been a good hour since Gunther left so I assumed it was him "come in" when the door opened i saw (b/f) and Gunther walking in Gunther first "hey G- what are you doing here" my face deadpanned when I saw her "just came to apologize hehe~ I understand that I pulled a hoe move but I-" she stoped and looked at Gunther "i'll forgive you if atleast he know's (b/f)" she sat there contenplaiting whether or not she should let him know
"....fine but we can't interfiere." "Yes I know I know.." I say looking down "know what, and interfere with what?" He asked, "If we tell you gunther you CANNOT let anybody know especally the corpral i'll let them know when the times right" (b/f) said seriously he just nodded "swear on your life!" She said getting a little more louderhe just nodded again "okay we'll tell you but not here, unstrap her and we'll go to our room"
He let me go and I went to get up but she stopped me "wait Levis out there it'll look bad if he walks out with us so Gunther carry her to the room" he did as told and when we opend the door it looked as if levi was about to knock "oh exuse me Corpral Lev- did you need something..." (b/f) asked
Thinking about 'not interfering'made me feel a little sad and my eyes started to water a little. "Yea I wanted to check on (y/n) to make sure she was fine." Levi said with a hint of worry in his eyes but it all turned to anger when he saw Gunther "well she's fine she woke up earlier and wanted to go back 'home' so we're gonna head to the room"(b/f) said "tch, with him too?" Levi asked which kinda made me smirk "yes Corpral Levi he will be escorting my tired friend to her room is there any problem there?" She said getting a little annoyed "tch" was all he said till he started to walk towrds me to take me but (b/f) stopped him finnaly having enough.
"Corpral I'm pretty sure cadet shultz can handle this" said getting between us, I could smell her hair 'using my shampoo again I see' "Gunther could you please take my friend who is content in your grasp to our room." And with that we were off.
About five minutes later she caught up to us.