Chapter 23

(Y/N)'S P.O.V
(B/f) got home earlie last night and went straight to bed I don't think she was mad though just at peace. We both woke up around the same time she sat in her bed for about half an hour while I was in the shower making a blueprint for something she's probably just bored.
"Hey (b/f) wha'ch ya doin over there" I ask ploping down at the foot of her bed she glanced up at me for a split second "I'm making a blueprint for something" she stated she then handed me the sketch pad and got up gathering her clothes "I'm gonna hop in just let me know what you think and feel free to make adjustments or fix any mistakes" she said smiling then dissapering behind the door and locking it.
I sat there for a few seconds thinking about yesterday. I didn't wanna think about levi right now so I looked at the pad in my hands it was a blueprint and planing guide for (b/f)'s birthday party It is comming up... I assume she's going to want me to help so we'll go to (b/n)'s place to build it call it a mini vacation for us..
My thoughts were interrupted by (b/f) walking outside of the bathroom dressed drying her hair off I looked up "that was quick" I stated she nodded "I'm starving wanna have some oatmeal?" She asked 'she's calmer than usual' "yea sure, you okay?" She tilted her head "yea, are you?" She asked I nodded my head smiling at her "never better" she stared at me for a little "did something happen I'm not aware of child" I rolled my eyes faint blush appearing on my cheeks "did something happen between you and levi perhaps?" She said getting closer with our breakfast items in hand, or shluld I say bag.
"Pfft..." I looked down at the floor then glanced quickly at her "yes." I say letting a smile escape me she sqeeled "on the walls!!" I nodded and laughed "daym (n/n) getting som-" I hit her on the head before she could finnish "so what are we doing today?" She asked walking to the door.
I followed swiftly behind her as we headed to the dining hall when we got there only a few people including levi (b/f) took my stuff and went to the kitchen it was her turn to make our food I was going to sit at the 104th's table but levi called me over there "oi brat come sit here" she said patting the seat next to him I glanced around and walked over there.
As I sat down people started arriving 'we must have woke up early' I thought to myself (b/f) came back as the supiriors sat down hanji eyed our food and smiled (b/f) sat next to hanji "morning everyone" (b/f) said smiling we just starred at her "is there something you haven't told me yet?" I ask leaning close to her as she took a spoon full of oatmeal with a slice of strawberry "no" she said with a closed mouth smile I felt like there was something up with her.
"So what's everyone doing today?" She asked "tch paperwork and training" levi said "oh~ I wanna experament on erenc hanji said drooling a little "I have alot of paperwork" Erwin said and mike shrugged "I was thinking since it's like 100 degrees outside that we could go for a swim!" She whisper shouted I laughed at her exited state.
"No." I glanced over to Erwin "you can go it's fine but I'm good" he said waving his hand in the air "no. Everyone is coming and we're all gonna have a 'beach day'" she yelled again catching the attention of the 104th squad Erwin looked a little shocked she glanced at them and her eye's lit up and she ran to them and grabbed armin and mikasa's hands "do you guys wanna come with us to go for a nice swim day?" She asked her eyes sparkling I looked around the table and hanji looked exited but erwin looked awkward "c'mon erwin it's a day off anyways it'll be fun" hanji said he looked at her and sighed "I guess" he said "YUS let's get hype, meet me at the forest's edge in your swim wear arround 1:00 bring a towel!!" She said smiling at them 'she's way too happy today'
She came back to us with armin in her grasp then she took hanji and hanji grabbed me then all four of us ran back to our room.

When we got there she pulled out her phone totally forgetting armin and walking to her room 'I don't think he saw..' "give me a minute to talk to the psyco" I left them in my room and went to (b/f)'s room and closed the door she was on the phone with who I assume was (b/n) she paused and smiled "okay yea thanks bye see you there" she turned around "okay (b/n) is gonna bring Armin a swimsuit! And we need to get hanji lookin good for Erwin" she said wiggling her eyebrows I pulled hanji and armin in the room and smiled at them "I'm gonna get dressed good luck guys"
(B/F)'S P.O.V
"Okay hanji" I walked over to my drwar with all my swimsuits and pulled out three diffrent ones and put them on my bed "which one do you wanna wear?" I ask she looked at all of them amd picked up the white one and I got my black and grey two piece (y/n) came out the bathroom at the perfect time I sent hanji to the restroom to get dressed as (y/n) got a pair of shorts and tank top to put over her swimsuit hanji came out and we whisled at her "daym hanji yes" she said laughing next was me so I went in there and changed quickly when I came out there was a knock on the door "guys we forgot about armin" they walked in there as I searched for clothes "hey (y/n) can I borrow a tank?" I ask walking out with my shorts on Armin blushed and looked away and (b/n) handed me my ice creams and some swimming trunks "sure yea here" she threw me a navy blue one I smiled and put it on and packed up the ice creams in the mini freezer and pulled Armin to the restroom "okay armin you put these on" he looked at me with a red face as I just stood there looking at him I snaped back "oh right mybad I'll wait outside call if you need help.." I laughed and ran out about five minutes later he came out with his button-up white shirt still on I laughed and walked up to him and started unbottining his shirt his eyes grew wide "heh it's fine armin I'm not going to do anything provocative," I smirked "yet" I said and winked then took his shirt the rest of the way off.
I laughed a little "now I'm feeling a little self conscious" I say as I go the the small closet thing I had and pulled out a white shirt and gave it to him "is this a girl shirt?" He asked feeling embarrassed "nah, all my white shirts are for boys heh" I said.

We arrived at the hot spring and everyones eyes widened, it wasen't everyone just a few of us me, (y/n), levi, hani, armin, (b/n), erwin, eren, and mikasa. We didn't wanna expose this spot to too many people but I was exided me and (y/n) started running in throwing our shirts and then, our shorts off.
"Whoo! It's nice and cold come on!!" Hanji was next pulling erwin while levi jumped in next to (y/n) and eren and mikasa went to the outer area easing in while (b/n) came next to (y/n) and me everyone was just sitting arround enjoying this little era of happiness in their lifes, armin swam up to me and tapped my sholder after a while.
"H-hey (b/f) can I talk to you be the waterfall?" I looked over to him and smiled "yea sure" we swam to the rock behind it and I got uo to sit on it then he did "so, are you okay, did you need something" I asked he looked over to everyone having fun "I was wandering..." he said traling off he then looked at me "what's your secret" I felt my cheeks glow a faint red "what do you mean?" He turned to face me in indian style so I did the same letting my hair rest infront of me he looked down.
"You're hiding something from everyone that's obivous you don't dress in clothes from this era" my cheeks heated up more "you can't tell anybody" he nodded "I'm not from this era at all, I guess you could say I'm from the future way way ahead of everything here" I say looking him dead in the eye he looked away for a moment "I knew it.."
I smirked at him "how" he shrugged "your grammer is extreamly diffrent and nobody in their right mind in this era would wear their undergarments to go swimming also all your books have dates with a totally diffrent years on them..." I nodded "you noticed" he nodded "what year are you in?" I smiled "2016" his eyes widened "whoa thats crazy" I nodded "hey lets go back we're missing out on the fun" I said pointing behind me we both stood up.
I grabbed his hand and went to turn I slipped and started falling I let out a yelp and Armin grabbed me by my waste and pulled me before I was dead "OH My god!" I turned around and threw my arms around his neck "oh wow praise the lord IloveYouSoMuch~" I said really fast and squeezed him tight he wrapped his arms around me back and I realized this was weird so I pulled away "ehum, sorry my bad thank you I owe you" "y-yea it's fine your welcome" I turned around and started walking till I saw armin smiled at me really big he grabbed my hand and ran to the edge jumping off with me into the water.
(Y/N)'S P.O.V
I asked eren to find (b/f) and armin so he did, they were under the waterfall talking so we called them over I saw (b/f) almost fall but armin saved her awe~ they came back and I swam over to (b/n) "hey wanna play chicken?" He looked at me "totally" he pulled me up on his sholders "CHIKEN FIIIIGHT" I saw (b/f) cheer and start swimming twords us when hanji pulled her up and ran twords us "whop" she pushed me and I almost fell I pushed her back and she caught her hands and we pushed then I looked at hanji and smirked I put my toe on her pressure point and she went falling "VICTORYYYYY!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs (b/n) threw me into the water and we high-fived (b/f) just rolled her eyes "you always win with him he has like no pressure points" she said pushing on them he just laughed (b/f)'s head swung to the side and she smirked deviously "(b/n) against levi" she said looking at levi "deal I GOT LEVI!" I said swimming over to him while she got on (b/n)'s sholders while everyone else gathered around to watch.
I got on levi's sholder and he smirked "hold on brat you better win" I smiled at him "oh we're deffinitly winning" "les do this boi" I heard (b/f) say as she fist bumped (b/n) levi went at them and (b/n) sidestepped and we almost fell 'dammn it' levi tched and went to trip him but (b/f) told him to jump.
I pushed (b/f) and hit a pressure point she jerked out of my hold and flicked ne in the throught levi backed up with a confused look as she laughed at me she made and face and I told levi to squeez my brothers side so he did and (b/n) spazzed almost letting (b/f) fall he caught her barley I rolled my eyes "give it up hoe I got humanity's strongest" I said with a smirk "I've got humanity's fastest" she replied I totally forgot (b/n) is like a shark in water (it's like his home land) I groaned "haha right now it looks like you've got humanity's shortest" (b/n) said laughing I saw (b/f)'s face drop as levi got mad "damn it now ya done it little hammie bout' to go hulk on yo ass" (b/f) said as levi went and drop kicked him under water.
(B/f) went crashing with him they came up from under water and (b/n) was laughing like an idiot "(y-y/-n-n)" is all he could get out then he clamed down a little "bruh, 'lil hammie's standing on his toes ahahkahha" he said sqeeking (b/f) busted out laughing swimming away from them the rest of the day consisted of games food singing (horribly if I can add) at the end everyone watched the sunset and me and (b/f) pointed out all the constellations.