Pick up lines(Akane Owari x female reader)

For LittleYuiStars ,I didn't check for any spelling errors or grammatical mistakes since I was in a rush to get this published.

"A-Akane..." you said very quickly and quietly. Akane turned around to face you. When Akane made eye contact with you your face almost instantly turned completely red. Akane started to say something to you then you cut her off by saying" D-did you sit on a p-pile of sugar?" Akane raised an eyebrow said"no-why would you ask me th-" then you cut her off by saying "b-because you have a very sweet ass!" And after saying that you ran away as fast as possible, leaving a very confused and red-faced Akane.

~time skip to the next day~

You were walking around the island trying to find Akane so you could tell her another one of your pathetic pick up lines and run away, just like yesterday. After a few minutes of walking around you finally spotted her then you decided to walk up to her with as much confidence as you could muster. You were a few feet away from her then you got closer and closer to her until her were just a few steps away from her. You finally gathers enough courage to say "A-Akane..." She turned around and started to say"Oh hey, (y/n) I was sorta looking for you to talk about yesterday and-" you cut her off by saying "Ah, your breasts must be made out of sand because I want to bury my head in them!" And of course after saying that, you ran away as fast as your legs could possibly take you. You ran as fast as possible to your cottage(they live in cottages in the game, right?) and forced the unlocked door open and as soon as you got inside of yo cottage you locked the door. "Fuck, I shouldn't leave the door unlocked...someone could sneak into my room and steal all of my shit..." You said aloud to no one in particular. You heard a knock on your door and you dashed under your bed. "No one will find me here..." You muttered softly to yourself. You heard Akane say your name a few times and with your slightly perverted mind you started to image yourself doing 'things' with her. You realised what you were thunk of halfway though a fantasy and said "Holy fuck (y/n)...you need to stop." And when you said that you had flashbacks to a Filthy Frank video that you watched a good while back. After a few minutes Akane gave up on trying to get you out of your cottage and left. About twenty minutes after Akane gave up and left you emerged from under the bed and realised that it was already dark outside. "...I was down there for a long time, since it's dark out I guess I'll just change my clothing and go to bed..."

~another time skippu~

It was the next day and you decided to do something else then just tell Akane a pathetic pick up line then run away...you were going to invite her to your cottage tell, her a pathetic pick up line, and maybe kiss her or something. You sat in the same spot on your bed for a very long time deciding if you were going to go along with your plan or do what you did the previous days. You decided to go along with your plan-with a few adjustments and then you got ready. After you got dressed, fixed your hair, and all of that good stuff. You left your cottage and asked Ibuki if you could tell Akane to meet you in your cottage in about an hour. Ibuki said "Of course Ibuki can! Ibuki really wants (y/n)-chan and Akane-chan to be a couple!" Then she ran off to find Akane. You made your way back to your cottage and looked at your aloe-vera plant and then an idea hit you!

~time skippu brought to you by Monomi~

An hour passed an you heard a knock at the door and Akane saying your name. You opened the door and let her in. "You wanted to talk to me?" Akane said as she sat on your bed. You nodded and got your aloe-vera plant then sat down next to her, looking into her pretty eyes. You cleared your voice and smoothed your skirt. "Roses are red, cacti are thorny, I just can't help that you make me so...wait this isn't a cactus, is it? Well, aloe you Vera much..." You said with a blushing face. Akane started at you in amusement and then said "I didn't get the last part...where you said aloe you Vera much." You cleared your throat again and said "it was a plant pun...it um, was a way of saying that I love you very much..." You sat your plant down on a nearby desk/table and then grabbed her face and then kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds of that you pulled away. "I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself..." You said quietly. Akane grabbed your face and said "Um, were you serious about wanting to bury your head into my boobs or was that just something you didn't actually mean?" You blushed and said "um, I actually wouldn't mind that, but that's something to do later..." Akane looked at you confused and asked "why not now? Not that I wanted you to do it right now..." You took her hands into your and said "because someone is peeking into my room." And after saying that you kissed her lips very softly.