Juzo Sakakura x Reader

I know I have 11037 requests (like, six maybe) and I've had some for a few months....I'm so sorry I haven't completed any of those but I am working on them...when I get the time to do it...

But anyways the reader is transgender, female to male.

Juzo's P.O.V.

"Juzo...could...could I tell you a secret?" (Y/n) asked me as he approached me. I noticed (y/n)'s head hung low and he was looking everywhere in the room except for directly at me. "Um, sure, what's in your mind (y/n)?" I asked the (your hair colour)ed male. 'Oh my god I can't believe (y/n) trusts me enough to tell me a secret.' I thought. "We're...we're good and close friends...correct?" (Y/n) asked me while biting his lip and finally looking at me. "Of course we are (y/n), we've known each other for years." I replied while looking at (y/n). 'He's so cute...wait...he's my friend, I shouldn't be thinking about him like this.' I thought to myself. "I, um, I'm not....I'm n-not..." (y/n) started to say but a single tear made its way down his (skin tone) cheeks. I let lit a small gasp and put my hand on his shoulder. "(Y/n)...you can tell me anything, I won't judge you or tease you about it." I said in the softest, most comforting voice I could manage to speak in. "Juzo...I'm not...actually a...." (Y/n) started to say as tears made their way down his cheeks. "H-hey, please don't cry." I said as i made a brave move and cupped his cheek. "Please...don't cry, it tears my heart in pieces when I see you cry." I whispered as I gradually got closer to (y/n)'s face. "Juzo..." (y/n) whispered before he leaned in and kissed my lips. It took me a few moments to register that one of my closest friends was indeed, kissing me but it sunk in and I returned (y/n)'s kiss. 'Fuck, his lips are so smooth.' I thought as I continued to make out with (y/n). I pulled away, because I was running low on oxygen. "Juzo..." (y/n) said in between semi heavy breaths. "You're...um...good at kissing..." I told (y/n) as a light pink dusted my cheeks. "Oh...thanks...I guess." (Y/n) said with a small smile. "So, what were you going to tell me?" I asked (y/n). The happy expression disappeared from (y/n)'s face and he looked over to the side of him. "I was going to tell you that...I wasn't...that I wasn't a...that i wasn't a b-boy." (Y/n) said quietly. The news shocked me a little bit, I'm not mad at him for being trans. There would be no reason to be angry at him. "O-Okay, I still love you for who you are." I said as I looked at (y/n). (Y/n)'s eyes widened and he looked at me shocked. "Wait, you love me?" (Y/n) asked. I sighed. "Of course I love you, I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." I told (y/n) as I took his hand in mine and planted a small, gentle kiss on the back of his hand. "Juzo...you accept me for who I am?" (Y/n) asked me as he looked down at the hand of his I kissed. "Of course I accept you for who you are, I love you (y/n)." I said to (y/n) before giving him a light peck on the cheek. (Y/n) giggled. "I love you too Juzo."

This probably didn't turn out as good as I originally planned but oh well

And I just love Juzo Sakakura , he's, as one of my friends would put it, my daddy.