Bassriffs x Tha Rich Wite Boi

bassriffs and I were talking about this book one day at either breakfast or fifth period and since she likes Togami I decided to make this and I kinda hate myself(a little more) after writing this.

Sienna, I'm so sorry... Pls don't harm meme @ school

Cena was takin a walk downtown, walkin fast as faces pass wen she suddenly bumped in2 tha rich wite boi!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1. wen she bumped in2 tha rich wite boi he sed "OMFG DON TOUCH MEME U PLEBEIAN!11!!1" Sena loked @ tha boi and she blooshed. "Omg its Wite Boi-senpai!1!!" Sena sed as she put a hand over her hart. The rich wite boi looked back @ her and pooshed up his glasses. "Omg it's Siemeow Meowgan!1!2!!2!11!!1" the rich boi said as he blooshed. "Omg weed shud do tha date and then tha frick frack!!1!2!2!!21!2!!2" Sieanta sed as she tooched the rich wite boi's face loovingly. "Omg weed should to the good ole razzle dazzle." The rich wite boi said wit a smoile. "Omg weed should1!1!2!!!1!2!!1!1" The colour said as she kissd the rich boi. 

Let me explain the weed instead of we thing. Okay so, bassriffs and were talking at like five in the morning and we didn't sleep until about seven in the morning but anyways I kept typing weed instead of we....and the razzle dazzle is an inside joke that I honestly really don't want to explain to anyone.

Lololol this is probably better than my regular oneshots*forced laughing*

*forced laughing turns into crying*