Juzo Sakakura x Reader(Christmas Oneshot!!!!)

'Another year's over, snow starts to fall, just like you are if you ended it all. But tonight's not the night, if only you'd answer my calls. Please pick up now. Oooh, oh don't jump-" You sang but stopped, as you realised your husband walked up behind you, putting his hands on your hips and laying his head into the crook of your neck. "That's kinda depressing (y/n)." Juzo mumbled before kissing your neck. "I-it's a really good song though." You replied. "Is it really?" Juzo asked. "Yep." You responded, popping the 'p' at the end. Juzo hummed. "So, what are you making?" Juzo asked. "I'm currently frosting cookies." You responded. Juzo said nothing and wrapped his arms around your waist. "(Y/n), I love you." Juzo said out of the blue. "Well, I would hope so although we haven't even been married for a year-" you started but was stopped by Juzo. "Just say 'oh I love you too Juzo!! You're the greatest husband ever!!'" Juzo said, making a high pitched voice. "Bruh, my voice isn't that high and I can't help that my voice isn't a deep at yours." You said with a huff. "I was only teasing you..." Juzo said before unwrapping his arms from your waist and walked over to the other side of the table, taking a seat. "Can I help?" Juzo asked. "HAH! You can't be serious, do you not remember that baking class we took in highschool and you fucked up the cake with your terrible decorating skills?" You asked. Juzo glared at you. "I'm kidding babe, grab a pipe of icing and a cookie." You said with a small smile. "You're glad I love you (y/n)." Juzo said. "Yeah I am, I'm really lucky to have a hot, muscular boxer as my handsome husband yes." You replied to Juzo, sticking your tongue out at him. Juzo let out a laugh and shook his head. "Whhaaat? You are handsome and muscular. You  can't deny it. Well, you could try to deny the hot and muscular part-you'd be wrong but there is no way you can deny being a boxer." You said while putting some sprinkles onto a cookie. "Nah, I'm not a boxer. I never was one although my current title is 'former super high school level boxer'" Juzo said before grabbing a pipe of icing and squeezing the icing into his mouth. "Dude, are you just going to eat my supplies or actually help?" You asked your husband. "Umm, I was going to help but then I decided not to." Juzo replied. "Makes sense." You stated before taking your apron off and setting it elsewhere and walking over to Juzo. "Merry Christmas Juzo, I love you and I don't plan to not in the future." You whispered to Juzo while hugging him from behind. "Merry Christmas to you too (y/n), and I love you too and I am extremely lucky to have you as my husband/wife." Juzo said while leaning his head back, his head on your chest. You smiled down at him and he returned the smile. You leaned down and pecked his cheek briefly. He smiled up at you. Juzo got up from his spit in the chair and you removed your hands from him. Juzo held your hand and started to lead you somewhere. "Where are you taking me?" You asked your husband. "To our bedroom." Juzo said while leading your upstairs. "Oh, okay." You replied.

Juzo opened your shared bedroom's door and made sure you were inside before shutting the door behind you. Juzo then took off his shirt and you took yours off. "Are we fucking or cuddling?" You asked Juzo. "Cuddling." Juzo replied. "Okay, sounds good to me." You replied before taking off your pants as well. You could feel Juzo's gaze on your back and you turned your head to look at him. 'What?" You asked him. "Nothing." Juzo replied. You turned your head back and grabbed one of Juzo's old button up shirts and a pair of plaid pyjama pants. You quickly put those items on and turned around to look at Juzo, he was just now putting on a shirt. You smiled and walked over to the bed and sat down. Juzo soon followed you and pulled the blankets over the both of you, but leaving your faces uncovered. You got comfortable and then faced your husband. He faced you as well. "Juzo...I really and truly love you." You whispered to your husband. Juzo smiled and leaned in to give you a kiss. "I love you too." He whispered back Anne then draped his arm around your waist. You smiled and got closer to Juzo. "I'm so glad we decided to actually get married." You said while closing your eyes. "I am too..." Juzo said before closing his eyes as well. "Merry Christmas and goodnight babe." You said to Juzo. "Merry Christmas and goodnight to you too." Juzo replied. You were almost asleep before you felt a light pressure on your legs and your eyes widened in horror. 'What the fuck is that??" You yelled in your mind. Before you woke Juzo up you heard a small meow. 'Oh...oh thank god it's just the cat...' you thought before closing your eyes and falling asleep with your handsome husband and beautiful cat.

Yeet, this was shit but merry Christmas bros.

I wrote this at 4am on Christmas so you're welcome.

OH, AND MERRY BLEATED BIRTHDAY TO MY QUEEN, JUNKO ENOSHIMA. oh yeah...and Mukuro but...man, I love Junko....I mean, Junko is like, really evil but I just really really really like her and I can't help that...

I hope you know I'm just going on so I can reach 1000 words or more because I'm like, really close to that number....so um, my friend gets really pissed when I tell her "Happy Christmas" and I really don't understand why.... so um, Destiny, if u read this Happy Christmas and Merry New Year.

oHYEAH, THE SONG AT THE BEGINNING IS PLEASE DONT JUMP ITS CHRISTMAS BUT DALLON WEEKES, ITS A REALLY GOOD SONG AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISTENING TO IT.