Peko Pekoyama x female reader

Yeah, um Peko is extremely ooc...and I really like Peko, she's a cutie ;^)

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note-my spider bites (my lip piercings) are completely healed so I can finally put hoops in 👍🏻

"U-um Miss Peko." You stuttered with pink tinted cheeks. The grey haired female turned around to face you and you froze up. After a few seconds of silence you coughed. "I-um, found this with your name and I-uh, figured that you may want this." You said nervously as you handed her a piece of paper with a poem that you wrote on it. Now what was the poem about? Well, dear (y/n) it was a poem confessing your love to the beautiful grey haired female, but they poem didn't have your name signed so she may or may not know that it was you who wrote it. Peko looked at you and nodded while muttering a small "Thank you for giving this to me (y/n)." You simply nodded to her and sped-walked away from her. You walked to your cottage and opened the door, walking inside. "Ugh, why couldn't I just say that I liked her and decided to write her a poem?" You said sadly. "She'll probably think it's from Fuyuhiko and decide to date him instead of me." You sighed. You were about to change into your night clothes and cry yourself to sleep because of your stupidity then you suddenly remembered that you were the SHSL Writer and groaned. "Ugh, now I'll die of embarrassment because Peko knows of my talent." You muttered to yourself. Your face started to heat up at the thought of Peko accepting your confession. "W-wait no, that wouldn't work out...she's probably straight." You sulked as your face started to cool down.

You were about to sulk and complain about your stupidity until you heard a soft knock at your door. You groaned then got up from your bed to open the door and see who it was. You opened the door, prepared to yell at the person for interrupting you but when you opened the door someone who you least expected was behind the door. It was Peko Pekoyama, your crush. "I-uh-um-hI Peko!" You stuttered out pitifully with a forced smile. "Hello (y/n), may I come inside?" Peko asked as she looked at you dead in the eyes. You blushed darkly then nodded quickly, moving out of the way so Peko could come inside of your cottage. Peko scanned the room quickly and decided to sit down on your bed. You walked over to your bed, sitting next to Peko. "S-so, P-Peko...what did ya w-wanna talk about?" You asked bashfully. "I wanted to talk about the poem you wrote for me." Peko stated bluntly. "I worked pretty hard on it and I hope that you liked it-WAIT how did you know I wrote it?" You asked while looking at the swordswoman. Peko cracked a smile smile. Your heart skipped a beat, you thought Peko was beautiful but when she smiled...she became even more beautiful....if that was even possible for her. Peko looked at you and let out a small laugh. "I knew you were the one who wrote the poem because you are the ultimate writer." Peko said as she grabbed one of your hands into hers. "I-well-did you at least enjoy the poem?" You asked quietly while avoiding eye-contact with Peko. "Yes, (y/n), I really enjoyed your poem." Peko said.

You and Peko say in silence for a few moments. "P-Peko." You whispered. Peko hummed in response. "Please don't hate me after I do this.' You said apologetically. "What-" Peko started but was cut off by your lips on hers. Peko's eyes widened at the sudden contact of your and her lips against each others. Peko quickly got used to the kiss and closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around your neck. You pulled away from the kiss, out of breath and panting softly. "P-Peko, I uh, kinda love you if you haven't figured it out yet..." You said while playing with the end of her braid. Peko giggled. Yes, the 'emotionless' Peko Pekoyama giggled. "I love you too (y/n)!" Peko said while kissing your cheek. "Holy shit, I'm so fucking glad that you do." You sighed in relief.

To those who requested(jk just that one person who requested): I'm really trying to write for Miaya but I'm gonna tell ya a secret: she's gonna be extremely fuckin' ooc so I hope ya don't mind that

Well, have fun waitin' for the next update which could be in three days or three months...we'll never know until I actually update next time 😽