Junko Enoshima x Female Reader

Fuck me, I love Junko Enoshima

She's v evil but she's also v hot

Oh yeah, there's just a little bit of sexy times but it's literally just boob groping-

This is super cringy

"Junko, i love to make you happy and model with you but...but this just seems super...i don't know...risky?" You said to your strawberry-blonde girlfriend. "Oh, come on! I'll make sure it won't get out into the public!" Junko said, still trying to convince you to take photos with her in nothing but your undergarments. You sighed and furrowed your eyebrows. "How would the public react if it did get out?"  You asked Junko. "Who gives a shit about what they think? I love you and you love me and that's all that matters!" Junko said as she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your cheek. "Well, I'll do it! I'll do it just for you..." you said, finally giving into Junko's risky idea. "Yay! Thank you!" Junko exclaimed while kissing your face repeatedly and in different places. You giggled and held her face still. Junko still continued to make a kissy face and tried to kiss you more. You smiled and moved your face closer and closer to hers until your lips collided. Junko made a happy squealing sound and you removed your hands from her face and then Junko wrapped her arms around your neck. You pulled away from the kiss briefly and pulled her up into your lap. "This is more comfortable, yeah?" You asked before leaning up and then kissing her chest. "Mhmmm!" Junko exclaimed. "Junko, i love you so fucking much." You said before hugging Junko and looking into her eyes. "I love you so much and I honestly believe that you are way to good for me." You continued to say. Junko's eyes widened and her mouth opened a bit. "How did worthless and less than average me get together with the Ultimate Model?" You asked Junko while trying to bring her body as close as possible to yours. "(Y/n)...you're not "less than average" or worthless, you're an ultimate too...and I...I just...I just love you so much-because you are so sweet and whenever I feel down just the sight of your cute face makes me h-happy." Junko said, her voice cracking slightly a few times. "Junko..." you whispered while tearing up. "I...I just love you so fucking much..." Junko said, this time with tears dripping down her beautiful face. "Please don't cry, and I love you too." You said while putting your hand on Junko's face and smiled. "F-Fuck....you-you're doing the th-thing." Junko said as she sobbed. "W-what thing?" You asked. "Th-the really cute th-thing." Junko said. You tilted your head. "Th-the thi-thing w-when you l-look into m-my eyes and s-smile." Junko said, leaning down and hugging you. "Ooh, that thing...I wasn't aware you liked it when I did it." You said while wrapping your arms around Junko's figure. Junko soon stopped crying and just lied there in your arms. "Hey Junko...could we just get into our pyjamas and just cuddle in bed?" You asked Junko. Junko slowly sat up and she nodded. "That sounds great (y/n)." Junko said before getting off of you and walking towards your shared bedroom. "You got up soon after and followed her.

When you entered your and Junko's room you saw her sitting in front of the vanity table removing her makeup. You walked up behind her and gave her a quick kiss on the top of the head. "(Y/n), could you take my elastics out of my hair please?" Junko asked while looking up at you with puppy-dog eyes. You smiled and nodded. You pulled the two bears attached to elastics out if Junko's hair very gently and then sat them on the table in front of her. "Thank you babe." Junko said with a soft sigh and brushed her hands through her hair. "You're welcome sweetie, anything for you." You said while walking to the opposite side of the room, towards the huge closet with both your and Junko's clothing inside. "You looked around and found a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt that was a bit too big. "This will have to do." You said to yourself as you grabbed the two items and walked out of the closet(lmao, you came out of the closet...get it?). Junko got up from sitting in front of the vanity mirror and made her way towards the closet and quickly grabbed a black tank top and a pair of very short red shorts. You took off your shirt and sat it down on the bed and before you could even reach behind you to unhook your bra you felt Junko's hand against your back. "Do you...need some help?" Junko asked. "Sure, thanks." You replied while Junko unhooked your bra then threw it on the bed. You then reached for the nightshirt you got from the closet and slipped it on. You looked over your shoulder and saw Junko still fully dressed in her clothes from earlier. "If you wanted to watch me change I could've atleast turned around so you could see everything." You said while taking off your belt and unbuttoned your pants then slipped them off, then putting the pair of grey sweatpants on. Junko shrugged and took her tie off and unbuttoned her jacket. "I could've...and I should've..." Junko whispered. You smirked. "Ya know, it's amazing how I can make the sexiest woman alive blush..." you said loudly. "Be quiet (y/n)..." Junko said before taking her jacket off and pushing her skirt down and stepping out of it. "Junko, you helped me and now I'll help you." You muttered as you walked behind Junko and unclasped her bra quickly and before she could thank you you squeezed her right breast. Junko was speechless and just looked at you. "What? It was there and I couldn't resist...and by the way your boobs are very squishy and I might squeeze them more often." You said with a shit-eating grin. "(Y/n)...you're glad I love you as much as I do." Junko said before sighing. After that, Junko slipped on the tank top and the pair of shorts and climbed in bed and you followed after her. "Junko, i love you." You whispered to the strawberry-blonde model. "I love you too (y/n)." Junko said before falling asleep and cuddling closer to you. You smiled and kissed her nose, then fell asleep shortly afterwards.

jUNKO IS WAYYY OOC AND I DIDNT FEEL LIKE INCLUDING HER WEIRD MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES-