Health Homework and Cafes (Mikan Tsukimiki X Reader)

Okay, before we start I must say that I did make a few Tokyo Ghoul references... And I hope that you enjoy this one shot! It took me a while to come up with some thing for Mikan...

"Hey, Mikan!" You said as you ran up to the said female. She turned around and smiled softly at you "H-hi, (y-y/n)." you stopped in front of her, panting. "M-Mikan, would you care to help me with my Health homework? You're the only person that I thought of that could help me." You said while giving Mikan a sweet smile. Mikan started to blush then she said "O-of course, Wh-who's h-house are w-we going t-to?" Mikan asked while she tilted her head slightly to the right. "Um, my house maybe? No one's at home so we would be alone and have no distractions." You said. "O-okay!" Mikan said quickly. As you two started to walk towards your house a sudden idea came to you. "Oh, I just had an idea! We could go to a cafe that's somewhat near my house." You said enthusiastically. "Th-that sounds n-nice." Mikan replied.

~~time skip~~

You and Mikan walked to the cafe that was near your house, apparently the name of the cafe was Anteiku. When you got to the door of the cafe you held the door open for Mikan-completely ignoring the purple haired man behind her(the purple haired man is Tsukiyama). "Wh-where are w-we go-going to s-sit?" Mikan asked shyly. "Hmm, what about over there?" You said as you pointed to a table in front of a large window. "Th-that's fine w-with m-me." Mikan replied. You smiled at her then sat at the table in front of the window. A few minutes after you and Mikan sat down a waiter with an eyepatch came to the table(KANEKI-KUUUNNNN). "Hello, welcome to Anteiku. May I take your orders?" The waiter asked. "Um, y-yeah, I'll have a (insert drink that you get at a cafe here)." You said with a slight smile. Mikan was blushing and stuttering so much that the waiter couldn't understand what she was asking for. "U-um, what was that miss?" The waiter asked Mikan. "S-she would like a *insert something that Mikan would probably like here*" you said quickly. The waiter nodded quickly then left. "Th-thank you f-for or-ordering f-for m-me (y-y/n)!" Mikan said very happily. "You're welcome Mikan." You replied while getting your homework out of your bag. Shortly after you got your homework out of your bag the waiter came back with both of your drinks. He handed Mikan her drink and you your drink.

~~time skip to after you and Mikan did your Heath homework ~~

"Thank you so much for helping me with my Heath homework Mikan, it means a lot to me!" You said as you put your homework in your bag, zipped your bag up then slung your bag over your shoulder. "I-it's n-not a p-problem (y-y/n)..." Mikan said while she was smiling. An idea suddenly hit you, you should kiss her. "Hey, Mikan, come here for a second." You said as you stood up and put down the appropriate amount of money on the table. Mikan's face became very red when you decided to approach her instead of making her come to you. "I-I hope you w-won't hate m-me after I do this..." You mumbled then kissed her gently on the lips. You swore that Mikan's face was more red than the strange purple haired man's suit(Tsukiyama's clothes are very...flashy)who was looking at you two. You pulled away shortly after connecting lips with Mikan. "U-uh...b-BYE MIKAN ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW AT SCHOOL!" You shouted then ran out of the door, running to your house. Mikan stood in the spot that you left her in for about two minutes then she decided to go to her home.

Oh, and this one shot is dedicated to JustBeYouHun , they requested a Mikan X reader and I did it.