Mikan Tsukimiki x Reader(kinda sorta a lemon not really)

Oops, it's been eighty years since I last posted a story. Yeah, sorry about that...school has already started (I think I've already said that) and I've been more stressed out then usual.
Oh yeah, and let's just say that someone touches their self ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(And this is really short and I did the censoring on the picture above okay bye)

You knocked on Mikan Tsukimiki's door to her house and you were met with silence, which was very odd. You waited a few seconds until you decided to knock again, you were about to ask if she was okay until the door opened and Mikan stood on th other side of the door. "S-sorry if I k-kept you w-waiting f-for a l-long time..." She said as she started to tear up a little. "You didn't make me wait a long time, I just got here." You said as you wiped a small tear off of her cheek. "It's perfectly fine, don't worry." You said with a smile. Mikan smiled as she knew that everything was okay and she wasn't going to be hurt. You and Mikan stood there for a few minutes then she said "O-oh, you p-probably w-would like t-to come inside, r-right?" You hummed in response and nodded your head then walked inside of her house, closing the door behind you.

Mikan brought you to her room, which wasn't littered with medical supplies like you thought it would be. "S-so...w-what shall w-we do?" She said in a small voice. "That's a good question...what should we do?" You said in response to her question. Mikan grabbed a book-no, a magazine from her nightstand then slid it under her bed quickly while blushing madly. "Hey, Mikan, are you okay? Your face is very red." You said in a worried tone while poking her cheek. "O-oh, I-I'm fine." She said quickly. You nodded then sat on her bed. "U-um, I have t-to go to t-th-the restroom, e-excuse me p-please!" Mikan said in a slightly high voice. "Okay." You replied with a smile.

~tiny time skip~

Mikan was in the bathroom for a while-she was in there for ten minutes at the least. You were sitting in her bed bored out of your mind then you remembered the magazine that Mikan slid under her bed. You got off of her bed then got on your hands and knees to look under the bed. You spotted the magazine almost instantly, you started to grab for it but realised that it was to for away to reach. You moved to another spot to be able to reach it, you succeeded. You whispered a small "yesss!" Under your breath then you got out from under the bed to look at the magazine. Your face went red when you looked at the magazine-it was a very dirty magazine.

~With Mikan~

Mikan muttered a small moan. "A-ah, this is s-so w-wr-wrong." She was playing with her clit and thrusting two fingers inside of herself. Mikan moaned a little louder, but not intentionally. "Th-this feels so-so good~" she moaned again. "A-ah, I wish th-that (y/n) w-was d-doing this t-to me instead." Mikan said with a red face. "F-fuck!" Mikan moaned as she finally had an orgasm. After a few minutes of that Mikan put her skirt down.

~Back to you~

You stared at the magazine's cover, it was two women kissing while touching each other-unclothed. Looking at the cover made you quite confused and you decided to throw the magazine back under the bed. You sat back down on the bed and tried to think about something else. Mikan walked back into her room shortly after you threw the magazine under the bed. "So, How are you Mikan?"

Fuck, this is really short and probably absolutely terrible...like I've probably said before, I'm sorry... *whispering* lo siento perdóname