???? X reader p1

"Heeyyy (y/n)-chan!" A sweet voice called out. You knew who it was almost immediately. You stopped to turn around and face the pinkette and ran up to you. "I'm glad you stopped (y/n)-chan! I wanted to talk to you!" Ruruka said happily. You gave her a small smile back and nodded. "what did you want to speak about Ruruka?" You asked. "Ooh, I wanted to ask if you would like to come over to my house later today." Ruruka said no your hand on hers and looking up at you with hope filled eyes. "Sure, I'd love to. When should I come over?" You replied, still letting Ruruka hold onto your hand. "I was hoping that you would come straight home with me after school." Ruruka said while biting her lip. "Oh, I can do that. But wait, I don't have any clothes at you house." You replied. Ruruka continued to bite her lip and she looked down for a moment. "I think you could wear some of my clothes." Ruruka said after a few minutes. You nodded. "I could do that." You responded. Ruruka smiled at you then started to lead you towards the school. You followed her, your hand still in hers.

When you arrived at school Ruruka let go of your hand and you felt somewhat sad that she stopped holding your hand. "(Y/n)-chan, Yoi is over there. Let's go!" Ruruka said with a smile then held your hand again. As you were walking over to Sonosuke with Ruruka you saw Seiko. "Seiko..." you whispered, barely audible while making eye contact with the purplette. 'I'll text her later, asking if we could hang it sometime in the future.' You thought before breaking eye contact with the pharmacist and looking in front of you, the petite pinkette known as Ruruka Ando was still leading you towards Sonosuke Izayoi, the dirty blonde blacksmith. "Yoi! Look at who I found on the way to school!" Ruruka said happily. Sonosuke looked at you and you thought you saw a small smile. "Ooh, (y/n)-chan is also coming over to my house later for a sleepover!" Ruruka added, still very happy. Your thoughts started to consume your thoughts and you zoned out until you heard Ruruka say something to you. "Huh, im so sorry I zoned out." You said to Ruruka. "That's fine but what I said that maybe we could Skype Yoi later into the night." Ruruka said while looking up at you. "Oh, I'm fine with that." You said. Ruruka looked at Sonosuke and smiled. You felt as if they were planning something and it worried you slightly, but the thought was thrown away when Ruruka announced that you three should go ahead and get to class.

I don't think I've posted this year, oopsies. Unfortunately, I ended up being v e r y sick for the first week and a half of January and I've gotten better since then but I've been v e r y stressed out and upsetti.

Now, in relation to the story, I would like to know of you'd like this story to end up as

1.) Seiko Kimura x fem! Reader
2.)Ruruka Andou x fem! Reader
3.) Sonosuke Izayoi x fem! reader
Ooor you could suggest a character and if a lot of ppl are like "oml it should be a *insert character* x reader!1!!1!1!1!" then I'll do that

anyways, until the new update which could be in 3 days, 3 months, or who even knows, adiós uwu