Junko Enoshima x fem! shy! reader d r a b b l e

OH MY GOD ITS BEEN LIKE THREE MONTHS SINCE IVE LAST POSTED
SORRY GUYS
IVE JUST NOT BEEN IN THE MOOD TO WRITE HHHHHHH
IF NYALL STILL FIND ME INTERESTING MY INSTAGRAM IS @OFFICIAL.SHINGUCCI AND @CYBERJUZO

"Oh my god! Look at how cuuute this skirt is! (Y/n), you need to try this on! It would look super adorbs on you!" Your fashionista friend, Junko Enoshima, squealed out. You looked towards her, she was holding up a rather short, black skirt. Your eyes widened. "Um, Junko, I think you would look m-much better in it." You replied, smiling nervously at her. "We won't know that for a fact until you put it on!" Junko said before grabbing your wrist and pulling you into a changing stall. Junko handed the skirt to you once you two were in the changing stall and then locked the door behind her. "U-um, d-do you have to be in here while I change?" You asked timidly. "No, buuuut were both girls so it's fine. Right?" Junko said with a smile. You nodded and handed the skirt back to her. "I-I guess so." You mumbled. "Well, what are you waiting for? Take your pants off." Junko more or less commanded, her smile disappearing. "O-oh, nothing." You said quickly. You untied your shoes and slipped them off then you quickly unbuttoned and unzipped your pants, slipping them off as well. You turned back to Junko to receive the skirt back and she was biting her lip. "You're so cute (y/n), ya know that?" Junko commented. You could feel your face heat up and you looked away. Junko giggled and handed you the skirt back. You cleared your throat and slipped the skirt on. You turned to Junko. "How bad does it look?" You asked the fashionista. "Ooh~ it doesn't look bad at all! Let me go grab a few more items real quick." Junko said before unlocking the changing stall and leaving you in the stall alone. You sighed and closed the door back, locking it as well. You wandered what else Junko was going to pick out for you...