The Pool(Aoi Asahina X Female Reader)

This is only around 400 words but I needed to write something for(one of) my waifu(s) because of the thing that happened to her ;~; *sobs in corner*

You were at the pool with your girlfriend, Aoi Asahina. She was having a lot of fun splashing around in the pool while you were sitting underneath an umbrella with sunglasses and a hat on. "Hey, (y/n)! Come into the pool!" You heard Asahina say. "Eh, I'm not in the mood babe." You replied while talking a sip of your water. "Aww, why aren't you in the mood?" Asahina asked while swimming towards you. "I just don't like swimming in public." You replied while screwing the cap back on to your water bottle. "Come on, it's just us and three other people!" Asahina said. "But I don't want to get wet..." You replied while talking your sunglasses and hat off. "Pretty please?" Asahina said with an adorable smile. You sighed. "Fine, but you will have to do something for me when we get home." You replied while taking your flip flops off and walking over to the edge of the pool.

You sat on the edge of the pool with your feet in the water when suddenly Asahina popped up in front of you. "Oh shit, Asahina! You scared me!" You exclaimed while putting a hand over your heart. "Oops, sorry (y/n)!" Asahina said. Asahina swam a quick lap around the pool and when she came up to the surface to get air a random guy came over to her. "Hey, sweetheart, are you here alone?" The guy asked Asahina. "Um, no...I'm here with my girlfriend..." Asahina replied while giving the man a confused look. "Well, forget her and come with me and my friends." The guy said while giving Asahina a smile. You noticed this man's behaviour towards Asahina and then you got all they way in the water and swam up behind Asahina. "Hey, babe." You said as you gave Asahina a quick kiss on her cheek and then wrapped your arms around her waist. "Could you please go elsewhere Miss? I mean, I was talking to this girl first..." The man said. "Well, she's my girlfriend so I'm not going anywhere you fucker." You snapped while giving the guy a glare. Asahina gasped when you snapped at the man. "Hey, there is no reason to call me a fucker you bitch!" The man snapped. "And there is no reason to come up to my girlfriend and ask her to go somewhere with you." You replied coolly. The man glared at you then swam/walked away.

"Asahina, are you okay?" You asked as you took your hands off of her waist then turned her around. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for protecting me (y/n)!" Asahina said before she kissed you on the lips briefly. "You're welcome Asahina~" you replied while smiling.

Okay, I'm probably going to do a Chisa X Reader very soon because I love her very much