[untitled] Leon Kuwata x GN! Reader

I'm aware that someone requested a protective! Leon x male! Reader and I'm still working on that...along with many other requests...

This is quite rushed and...and it's just really short and sweet...

"L-Leon!" You said as you tapped on the said male's shoulder. Leon turned around and smiled, giving you a hug which you were more than happy to return. "What do ya want cutie?" Leon asked before kissing your cheek. "Um..." You started, looking elsewhere. "I-I just want to s-see you..." You admitted, still looking elsewhere. "Awww! You're so cute and shy!" Leon exclaimed before kissing your cheek again. You blushed and Leon wrapped an arm around your figure. "L-Leon, t-there's something I n-need to t-tell you and i-it's serious." You stated boldly while talking his arm off of you. "W-what is it babe?" Leon asked you, clearly confused. You looked off into the distance then suddenly jumped at him, giving him a hug and kissed him on the lips briefly. "I love you!" You said, smiling like an idiot. Leon rolled his eyes and smiled. "I thought you were gonna break up with me or something (y/n). Please never scare me like that." Lean said before giving you a kiss on your lips. "I'd never break up with you unless...unless you cheated on me or something." You said before laying your head on Leon's chest. "I would never do that, cheating on the one person you love would honestly be extremely fucked up." Leon said seriously before hugging you. "I'm s-sorry about k-kinda scaring y-you." You said quietly before looking up at Leon. "It's fine (y/n),  it's fine." Leon said before pulling your head from his chest and kissing you on the lips again, you obviously returned the kiss. You pulled away from the kiss. "(Y/n), I know we're still in highschool but..." Leon said before getting down on the one knee in the ground in front of you and grabbed an object from inside of his jacket. You recognised the object as a box and furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Leon opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring and looked up at you. "Will you marry me?" Leon asked. You started to get teary eyes and nodded. "Y-yes, I'd l-love too!" You exclaimed. Leon smiled big and grabbed your hand, putting the ring on your finger. "Good, I've been with other people and I thought I loved them...until I met you through Naegi...I-I've never felt emotions so strongly for someone else." Leon said before kissing your cheek. "S-same." Was the only thing you could respond with.