[untitled] Yandere! Mahiru Koizumi X Reader

LittleYuiStars , Um, this is probably really bad and really rushed so I apologise for that. Oh and um, no one has a happy end in this story so...that's pretty fun? Right?(no it's not Rayne, that's not fun) oh and I also apologise if Mahiru is ooc(and I didn't check this for grammatical errors either...)

"M-Mahiru?" You asked shakily as you walked into the said girl's home. "Mahiru? A-are you h-here?" You asked again, even more scared. You decided to go up the stairs, it was a bad choice but you were not aware of it at the time. "Mahiru?" You said in a very small voice. All you got in reply was a chuckle-it sounded like Mahiru but...it couldn't have been her...her voice isn't like that...it isn't so...creepy, is it? "Mahiru, everyone's worried about you, no one had seen you in a while." You said a little loud. All you got in return was that scary chuckle again. "I-I'll come back tomorrow!" You said as you ran out of the door as fast as you could possibly go, that chuckle was so...so scary and almost inhuman like.

~the next day~

You knocked on the door...no answer, why won't she answer the door? Is Mahiru okay? Is...is Mahiru dead? You were thinking about things like "maybe she is dead and that creepy chuckling was from her murderer...and maybe they were waiting to kill you..." You walked in anyway, ignoring your thoughts about possibly dying. "Mahiru, please come out...I-I want to see you." You said nervously. You heard that dammed chuckle again. "M-mah-Mahiru? Is that y-you?" You asked, trying to hold back tears. You heard that chuckle again..but it was next to your ear. You slowly shifted your gaze to the right and then to the left-and there she was. Mahiru was right next to you, you looked into her eyes. "Holy shit, Mahiru! Don't scare me like that!" You said while laughing a little. Your laughter stopped almost as soon as it started for you noticed the deranged look in Mahiru's eyes. "M-Mahiru? Sweetheart? A-are you o-okay?" You asked with concern. Mahiru giggled then said "Of course I'm fine (y/n)! What would make you think otherwise?" "N-nothing, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright. I was just so worried about you, I haven't seen you in so long Mahiru!" You said then wrapped your arms around her waist then rested your head in her shoulder. "I missed being near you...oh and so has Hiyoko." You said while giving her a light kiss on her neck.

Mahiru's PoV

I want them for myself, I don't want them to be near anyone else...I don't want to risk loosing them, they are so important to me-My thoughts were soon cut off since I got distracted by (y/n) kissing my neck gently. That kissed my neck so gently-almost as if they did it any harder I would shatter. I couldn't believe that I was about to kill (y/n), I would miss their gentle kisses but-I-i didn't want them to brake up with me and give someone else these sweet displays of affection.

Normal PoV

"Mahiru, I love you very much. So much that-" your sentence was cut off by the shock. The shock of being stabbed in the stomach by Mahiru. "M-Mahiru-" you said as tears flooded down your face. You just couldn't believe that Mahiru would stab you. Mahiru was your lover. She was your lover since the beginning of high school. Mahiru pulled her knife(lmao if Mahiru had a butterfly knife she could give you "butterflies in your stomach")out of your stomach and moving away from you. "(Y/n), I love you very much...I love you so much that I don't want to lose you and I don't want to risk it." Mahiru said as she sobbed. Realisation of what she just did hit her after she already stabbed you. Mahiru couldn't think of living without you so...so she decided that she wanted to be with you...she wanted to be with you forever...she stabbed herself in the neck after realising that she didn't-no couldn't live without you.

Um, requests are still open and keep in mind that it does take longer for me to do lemons because I like to get somewhat detailed :3