Mondo Oowada x reader

For some reason I don't have any pictures of Mondo without Chihiro or Ishimaru so just deal with the picture in the media thing, I may change it later
And I decided to write this before I decided to even pick up my essay for ELA

"M-Mondo...I-it doesn't go inside of t-there." You said. "I-It won't fit, it's too big." You muttered. Mondo grunted as you said this. "I'll make it fit inside of there." Mondo replied. "But I-it's too large." You squeaked. "I'll make it fit inside of there babe." Mondo replied as he grunted again. "Y-you should try the other h-hole." You suggested. "T-that's a good idea babe, hopefully it will or I'll have to buy a new one." Mondo replied. "Oh, I hope it does fit in there as well, Sega controllers are hard to find and they probably aren't that cheap." You muttered. "Yeah, I know they aren't easy to find." Mondo said as he glanced over at you. "Hey M-Mondo..." You said as you sat down next to the said male. "What is it babe?" Mondo asked you as he got the Sega controller to plug in. "I love you very much." You whispered. "Are you just saying that because I bought you a Sega and found out how to plug the controller in?" Mondo asked, teasingly. "N-no! That's not the only reason why I love you!" You exclaimed while sitting up on your knees. "I know (y/n), I was just teasing." Mondo said as he kissed your forehead. "You're adorable." Mondo said as he got up to go elsewhere in the house. You puffed out your cheeks then got up to find a copy of Sonic The Hedgehog to play for a few hours.

~time skip because I'm able to do that~

You heard footsteps walking over to where you were but you were too busy trying to get past a level on Sonic that you didn't look to see who it was. "(Y/n), babe, you've been playing Sonic for over three hours...don't ya think its time for bed?" Mondo asked as he let out a loud yawn. "Uh, I'll be in bed in a few minutes...I'm almost finished with the game." You replied as you glanced over to Mondo for a few seconds. "Okay babe, just come to bed soon I want to...ya know." Mondo said as he blushed. "Cuddle or have sex?" You asked your boyfriend. A few moments of silence passed before Mondo said anything. "...cuddle." Mondo said with an embarrassed face as he sat down next to you on the couch. "Hmm, that sounds very nice Mondo." You replied. Mondo's eyes widened when you said this. "R-really? Y-ya don't think I'm lame for wantin' to cuddle?" Mondo asked you. "Nah, you're not lame for wanting hugs." You replied while furrowing your eyebrows. "We can do it when I finish this level, it's the last one on this game." You added. "Sweet." Mondo muttered. "I'll be in bed babe, see ya there." Mondo said as he got up to go to your and his shared bedroom.

~small time skip to where you finish playing Sonic~

After finishing your game of Sonic The Hedgehog you turned off your Sega and the television then made your way to your and Mondo's room. Mondo was sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. "M-Mondo, I'm done playing Sonic." You said as you took your jeans off to change into pyjama pants. Mondo looked up just in time to see your underwear-clad butt and grinned. You quickly grabbed a pair of pyjama pants and put them on.  You turned around to glance at Mondo briefly then walked around to your side of the bed then laid down. "Mondo, hug me." You commanded. "What if I don't want to (y/n)?" Mondo asked. "Boy, you better hug me or else I'm gonna beat chu' up." You said in a playful tone of voice. Mondo laughed then plopped down on the bed next to you and put an arm around your body, facing you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You squeaked at the sudden kiss then turned to face Mondo and gave him a small kiss on the side of his mouth. Mondo smiled then pulled you on top of him.  "Mondo." You whispered. "Hmmm?" Mondo hummed in reply. "You're a nerd with a great body." You said before you kissed him. "Is that so?" Mondo asked you. You hummed and nodded a yes. "Well, you're a nerd with a great body as well (y/n)!" Mondo said before he kissed your lips. "I love you very much Mondo." You said as you rolled off of Mondo and cuddled up to his side. Mondo smiled and wrapped an arm around you. "I also love you very much (y/n)." Mondo said as he turned the bedside lamp off and pulled a blanket up over both of your bodies.