Chapter 1 party

Sophie's POV
I put on a crop top, jeans and high heels I walked downstairs I saw Elizabeth and said "if dad ask I'm at a party." She said "he won't be happy that you're wearing that or that you're going to yet another party."I rolled my eyes and said "like I care he's never here anyways and we're always stuck with the bitch name Cheryl anyways." She said "you've changed since mom left and cherly is here so you have to tell her and I like her she's nice." I said "and you haven't I'm leaving now and why would she care where I go she could care less." Elizabeth sighed and said "because she's our dad's girlfriend of course she'll care where you are going."then she went back on her phone. I rolled my eyes and left and went into the kitchen.

Then dad's new girlfriend who is like 40 okay that's not true she's 30 but still she looks older than that and I don't like her at all because she thinks she can replace my mom but she can't nobody can she said "not so fast missy go change." I rolled my eyes and said "I don't have to listen to you you're not my mother and you'll never be my mother."She gasped and rose a eyebrow at me and said "excuse me Sophie rose that is no way you talk to me now go change and tell me were you are going?" I said "ugh fine and to a party ok." She said "who's party?" I rolled my eyes and said "a friend now stop asking me 20 questions and leave me alone." She continued and said "what's this Friend's name?" I sighed and said "Chole." Chole is my Bestfriend we have been best friends since per school we do everything together she been by my side since day one. Chery aka the devil said "okay you can go just be back at your crew few which is 11 no later." I said "I know that already gosh leave me alone." She said "stop with the attitude." I said "fine whatever I'm leaving."

I went back up to my room and changed into a outfit I think she'll approve I walked back downstairs and said "is this good or is this showing not enough skin?"she rose a eyebrow and said "stop with the Aditude or you're not going and perfect  have fun and be safe." I said "k I will."And I was gone I jumped into Chole car and she said "your dad let you come?" I said "my dad isn't home he's out with my uncles but his girlfriend is there and she let me go." Chole said "I don't see why you don't like her she's nice." I said "everything was fine before me my siblins and my dad but then she had to turn into the picture and if she thinks she can be my new mom she's wrong she can't be." Bella who was in the back said "just give her a chance when my dad started datting Gigi I thought the same as you but now I love her she's amazing even know she can be a pain at times."I said "fine I will some day."

We got to the party and it was rocking I saw my crush lane there he smiled at me and walked over to me I smiled back and said "hi." He said "hey want a drink?" I said "I guess one won't hurt." We walked over to the table and he gave me some beer I said "thanks." He said "no problem."

Then we talked the rest of the night I lost track of time I looked at my phone and it was 11:30 I said to lane "Shit I got to go it's way pass my crew few." By now we were both drunk out of our minds he said "no stay come home with me." I said "I would love to but I can't I'm  sorry I got to go talk to you later." I stubbled over to Chole and Bella they didn't look happy I said "what?" Chole said "Bella's not even as drunk as you are and we are way pass our crew few Bella doesn't care and I see you don't either my mom is going to kill me and your dads are going to kill the both of you!!!" I said "I'm sorry I lost track of time I was having fun gosh." She said "talking to lane." I said "what is your problem with lane?" She said "nothing let's go."

We walked to her car and she drove me home I got out and said bye to her. I checked my phone and it said 8 missed calls from my dad and 20 text messages from him.I stumbled to the front door and unlocked it and stumbled inside he said "were the hell have you been?!?!" I said "I was at a party didn't cherly tell you." He said "yes she told me and she said that she told you to be home at 11 not at 11:30!!!!" I said "I'm sorry I lost track of time." He said "you are grounded for a month because you came home pass your crew few and you're drunk now go to bed!!!" I handed him my phone and he went into my room and took my laptop.

Then I stumbled into my bathroom and took a shower that sobered me up a bit then I brushed my teeth and got my pjs on I knew tomorrow was going to be a long day I climbed into my bed and passed out for the rest of the night.