Chapter 2 seeing my uncles again

Sophie's POV
I was so happy today my uncles were coming over I haven't seen them since their last performance on the X factor before they went on this break which was a year ago. I was so happy I got dress in a shirt and shorts since it was summer. I went into my bathroom and puked since I was hung over now I goraned, I brushed my teeth and braided my hair I went downstairs and cherly handed me some eggs she said "have fun last night?" I said "yeah I did but now I feel like crap."She said "that's good and that's what happens when you do what you did and that will be the last bit of freedom for a while."I rolled my eyes and said "yeah I know." She sighed. I just played with my eggs not eating them.Once I was done I took some medicine because my head was hurting. Then I sat on the couch and waited for them to come.

Then there was a knock at the door I squealed and said "I got it." I opened the door and it was uncle Louis and his girlfriend Danielle I hugged them both and said to uncle Louis "I missed you so much." He said "I missed you too you're still tiny." I said "so are you."He said "you've gotten sassy."I said "I know I learned from the best." I said to Danielle "hi I'm Sophie." And gave her a hug she said "nice to finally meet you I heard a lot of good things about you." I said "it's nice to finally meet you too I have too." I asked uncle Louis "where's Freddie?" He said "with his mom but he's going to come at some point during this week his mom will fly here and drop him off with me." I said "okay good I can't wait to meet him he's adorable I saw a lot of pictures." He said "he's going to love you." I smiled

Then there was another knock on the door and it was uncle Harry I hugged him and said I missed him and he said he missed me too. Then uncle Niall walked in and I hugged him and said I missed you too.

Uncle Louis said "now a little Birdie told us that you got yourself into some trouble last night care to explain." I said "guilty as charged did my dad tell you guys?" Uncle Harry said "yes and also the media." I groaned and said "why the hell were they even there it was private property they weren't allowed to be there." Dad said "language and they have their ways that's why I tell you not to do anything stupid because I will always find out." I said "a lot of people do stupid things." Dad said "but with you it's different because when you do stupid things the whole world knows and it gives me a bad rep." I sighed and said "true but I haven't done anything that bad yet." Aunt Danielle said "and you won't now I'm taking you shopping." I said "okay be back in 7 hours." Dad said "okay be careful." I said "I'm always careful." As I tripped over the ledge my dad and uncles chuckled I said " I meant to do that."Aunt Danielle then said "Elizabeth want to come?" She said "sure why not." I said "shot gun." And ran to uncle Louis car Danielle hopped into the driving seat and Elizabeth hopped into the back.

We got to the mall and went to a bunch of stores and got a lot of things I offered to pay but aunt Danielle said it was her treat.

Then we met the boys and my dad at panera we walked in and found them dad said "hey how was shopping?" I said "it was good." Elizabeth said "yeah it was fine." Danielle said "she speaks." Elizabeth giggled and said "yes I speak I just never get the chance to because of this one over here." I rolled my eyes and said "yeah I'm the reason why." She said "you are." I rolled my eyes again.We then ordered and then our food came we ate and dad paid he said it was his treat.

Then we left and headed back to the house. Since it was hot out Danielle, I and Elizabeth decided to go in our pool. I put sunblock on and was tanning when someone jumped in the pool I took my sunglasses off and saw James I said "I'm going to get you." I jumped in and splashed him the Elizabeth joined in and then Danielle cherly, my dad and uncles all joined us we were having a blast.

Then uncle Niall started BBQ some burgers and hot dogs I was sitting on the lounge chair when uncle Louis said "so you like her?" I said "who Danielle or cherly?" He said "Danielle and cherly." I said "I love Danielle and I'm not the biggest fan of cherly." He came over and sat on the chair with me and gave me a side hug and sighed and said "I know she's not your mom but you do need to give her a chance and listen to her and do what she tells you to do your father loves her give her a chance." I said "I will try and how long are you guys staying here for?" He said "uncle Niall, and I are staying for a while but your uncle Harry has to leave in a couple of days he's in a movie." I said "oh yeah I forgot about that." I walked over to uncle Harry and said "how is the movie coming along?" He said "good it's going really well."

After uncle Niall was done we ate after we were done I went inside and took a shower and got my pjs on. Then I went back outside and sat next to uncle Niall we sat around the fire that we made in the fire pit and just talked about everything. I missed them so much so happy they were back for a little while.