Chapter 21 first day back at school

Sophia's pov
Sadly summer has come to a end and now today was the worst day the first day of school and it didn't help that bear kept me up all night I got dress in the clothes my aunt Eleanor and I got yesterday then I headed downstairs and  I grabbed a apple I ate it then headed upstairs did my make up and brushed my teeth and hair  I put my hair in a ponytail and headed down stairs dad said "ready?" I said "ready as I'll ever be." Cherly said "have a wonderful day kids and wait before you guys head out." She was holding our lunchs we took them and thanked her and then she took pictures of us. Then she said "bye have a amazing day." We said bye.

Then we all got in the car I was in the front while the two middle schoolers were in the back. We arrived at my school first which was the high school it started earlier my dad said "have a great day and make good choices." I said "I will." Then I closed the door and said bye to him then I walked into school and found Lane Bella and choel Bella said "today can just end already." Lane said "this year can end already." I said "I know right next year we're going to be seniors that's crazy." Bella said "yeah we're almost the same age as our parents." I said "yeah that's crazy and werid their young ."

Then anna came over and said "your the party house this year right?" I said "hell yeah I'm but don't get arrested this time." She said "no promises. Have you met my cousin." I laughed and said "yes I have."

Then I saw the fan that I got in a fight with she said "you go here?" I said "I do but you don't so bye." She said "I do now your going to live with it." I rolled my eyes and then headed to my first class the morning went smoothly I headed a lot of my classes with my friends and also the fan that I don't like.

Then it was lunch time and Bella said "ugh homework on the first day you have to be kidding me." I said "that's why we do it now because it's easy." We did our homework then after lunch we headed to our next classes. And yas I had it with Bella and lane me and lane sat next to eachother and Bella sat on the other side of me after that class was over we headed to our next class the afternoon went smoothly too this was going to be a good year.

It was the end of the day and me and my friends were waiting for my dad to get me he arrived and he asked "how was the first day?" I said "good but you know the girl that I got into a fight with over the summer." He said "is she now in your school?" I said "yeah." He said "just ignore her." I said "I'll try."

Then we went to pick up the two middle schoolers James said "dad elizabeth totally embarrassed me today in school she kissed my cheek while I was heading to class and she then said have a good day." My dad said "she was being nice." He said "it was so embarrassing then I have all her teachers that she had." I said "they won't like you like they liked her." He glared at me I said "jk." Dad said "be nice." I said "I was kidding."

Then we got home and got a snack after that me and my friends went up to my room and just talked then at dinner time Cheryl called us down we headed down and ate then my friends left since it was a school night sadly.

Then I went up to my room and took a shower then after that I got my pjs on and headed downstairs and watched tv and spent time with bear after that I headed up to my room brushed my teeth and went to sleep today was a good but tiring day.