Chapter 12 leaving for tour

Sophie's pov
I was so excited I was all packed and ready I didn't even care that it was 5:00 in the morning I got my shirt and jeans on then I did my make up I got my suitcase and walked downstairs Elizabeth was already down there. Dad said "do you have everything?" I said "yeah I do." Cherly said "don't do anything stupid while you're with them." I said "how do you know Elizabeth won't do anything stupid?" Elizabeth said "because I'm a good kid." I rolled my eyes and said "trust me I won't do anything stupid." Dad said "we are trusting you and just so you know they are going to tell us everything you girls do." I said "okay."

Then there was a knock on the door it was uncle Ashton he walked in and said "ready?" I said "yeah let's go." Me and Elizabeth gave our parents a hug James said "oh geez if both of you are leaving that means it will only be me." I said "yeah have them to yourself now." He said "okay bye I hope you never come back." I gasped and said "James that's so mean." He said "I'm kidding." Elizabeth flicked him he said "I love you." I said "yeah yeah love you too." Then we hugged him.Then we left and got on the tour bus Uncle Ashton brought our stuff out. I hugged dad and cherly dad said "be safe and don't get into any trouble." I said "I will and I'll try not to."

Then I headed to the tour bus and we were off to their next stop Uncle michael said "welcome to our home for the next 3 months." I said "we'll live well I don't know if Elizabeth will but I know I will." Elizabeth she rolled her eyes and said "and why wouldn't I live." I said "because I know we are going to get sick of eachother and get into fights." She said "true stuff."

Then I went to one of the extra bunks and put my stuff away I chose the bottom and Elizabeth was on the top. I was just lying in the bunk on my phone then we stopped and got some breakfast we headed inside the and waited for someone the seat us. Once we got a table we sat at the table and I saw a guy looking at me I said "may I help you." he said "you look like my daughter that I abandoned on the streets me and my wife couldn't take care of her so we just left her on the streets." I said "you're my real dad?" He said "what's your name?" I said "Sophie." He said "you're her." I said "yeah and I'm happier now my life is great thank you for abandoning me it gave me a amazing life."

Then we ordered our food once it came we ate then we paid and then left Uncle Ashton asked "who was that?" I said "my real dad." He said "oh what did you tell him?" I said "I told him I was happy now and he didn't say anything." Then we headed back to the tours bus and headed to the place their concert was I got in my bunk and I was on my phone then I got my pjs on and went to brush my teeth and then I got back on the bunk and went to bed.