Chapter 9 the girlfriend

Sophie's POV
I woke up and lane wasn't here anymore I got up and headed downstairs and got breakfast Chloe and Bella was there but lane wasn't I said "where's lane?"Bella said "outside with his girl." I went to the front door and opened it I saw lane with the slut of the school he could do so much better lane saw me and called me over I went over I put on a fake smile and he said "Sophie this is Bailey, Bailey this is my good friend Sophie." Putting a arm around me She looked me up and down and put on a fake smile and said "nice to meet you." I shook her hand and said "nice to meet you too want to join us for breakfast?" She said "I would love too." I was hoping she would say no but of course she said that I said "great."

We walked inside and Bella said "who invited her?" Bailey said "who invited you?" Bella said "this is my friend's house and if I'm not mistaking but your not friends with her." Bailey Said "I know I'm here with my boyfriend who is friends with her." Bella came over to me and said "why are you so nice?" I said "I get it from my dad."

Then my dad and uncles walked in and of course Bailey eyes lit up I rolled my eyes, she said "hi boys." They said "hi?" I said "this is Bailey lanes girlfriend." Aunt Danielle came over to me when I said that and hugged me and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry." I whispered back "it's okay because once he notice how much of a fake bitch she is then he'll be mine." She smiled and said "she even looks fake everything about her is fake he'll see it soon." I said "yeah he will." I smiled a evil smile and crossed my arms Bailey looked over at me and said "what are you planing?" I said "nothing nothing at all." And walked over to grab breakfast and then Bailey said "I have to go to work nice meeting you boys and girls." She peaked lane's lips and left I said to lane "she's lovely." He said "I know you don't like her." I said "I never said that." He said "I can tell you don't and I can tell she doesn't like you either but you guys are good at pretending to like each other." I said "I have my ways."

Then I went upstairs put on shorts and a short seleve shirt, I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and hair and walked back downstairs I asked lane "what do you see in her?" He said "I don't know that's why I might break up with her but then she'll think I'm breaking up with her because of you." I said "why would she think that?" He said "because she thinks I love you." My heart stopped and I said "do you?" He said "um yeah I do as a friend of course."My heart dropped and I said "oh." he said "but then she'll want revenge when she finds out I broke up with her because I wanted to be with you but I don't know if your dad or uncles will allow us to be together." I had a giant smile on my face I was so happy he added that I said "I'll go ask." I went over to my dad and uncles and said "so let's say this boy likes me his name is lane and he said he loves me would you let him date me?" Dad looked over at lane and said "yes You seem like a nice guy but here are the rules no sex until your married and treat her right if you break her heart like your father has done to many girls I'll never want to see your face here again got it?" Lane said "I love her with all my heart I will never in a million years hurt her and I understand the sex part don't worry we'll wait and my dad is different I'm not like him." Dad said "then I approve." My uncles nodded I squealed and then dad said "but wait aren't you dating the fake girl that just left?" Lane said "yeah but I'm going to break up with her I don't like her I can tell she is faking it to be with me to be honest I think she's only with me because I'm friends with you and she wanted to get close to me so she could met your father and uncles." I said "I could tell."

Then of course the fake bitch came back from work and peaked lanes lips. She said "hi boys and girls how is everyone's day going so far?" I gave her a fake smile and said "great." And then me Chole, and Bella headed to Starbucks we first ask everyone what they wanted and then we left Bella said "glad that bitch will be gone soon." I said "same I'm so happy he loves me we are meant to be I told you guys." Chole said "you were right." Bella said "this is going to be werid but good."

We got to the Starbucks and there was yet another fake bitch there name Brianna she walked over to us I put on another fake smile she said "hi girls." I said "hi Brianna." She said "how is everything?" I said "good how about you?" She said "great how's Freddie doing?" I said "he's great." She said "good well I got go bye." I said "bye."

Then it was our turn we ordered our drinks and waited for them once they were done we brought them back to my house we got to my house and handed the drinks out and had some lunch, after lunch we just talked and hung out around the house I was thinking about when lane will break up with this annoying bitch she's so annoying I don't know how long I keep up this act for.

Then she said "well I have to go bye guys." She peaked lane's lips and left I said "when is she going to be gone?" He said "right now." I smiled and said "good luck."

Then he left and dad called us all in for dinner, after we were all done we put our plates away and then me and the girls headed upstairs. Lane came in and said "she's gone but not happy she'll be here soon probably tomorrow." I said "oh great here comes the dramma." He said "yup." I got up went to take a shower after my shower I got my pjs on and brushed my teeth, after that I went back into my room lane and the girls left and I said good night to them and my dad and uncles then headed to bed I fell right to sleep.