Chapter 20 meeting bear

Sophie's pov
Cherly just had our new baby brother Bear grey Payne we haven't seen him yet since we've been on tour with 5SOS their tour has ended now and now we are back in London. We arrived at the house and I said "cherly dad we're home." They came down and dad hugged us and said "how was it?" I said "it was amazing but.." Elizabeth walks in on crutches Dad said "what happened?" She said "fans trampled me." He said "what did you break?" She said "my foot but I'll be ok." He said "go sit down on the couch your not moving until it's all healed." Elizabeth said "Dad I'm fine." He said "go sit now." She did I said "told you he would act like this." She said "ok you were right but this was the only time you were right and he's still going to talk to you about what you said." I sighed and said "I know."

I ignored her then Cheryl walked down and so did James she was holding bear I gasped he was so tinny she said "want to hold him?" I nodded I sat down on the couch next to Elizabeth cherly handed him to me I smiled at him and said "welcome to the family little one your going to love it here and I'm going to spoil you." Cherly chuckled and said "oh he will get spoiled." I smiled and said "I can get use to this meaning our new family I love it." Dad said "I'm glade your accepting it I'm happy your happy with this now and you didn't come from a broken family." I said "yeah after I saw bear and all you guys I knew this is perfect and bear is perfect our family is completed now and I know that now."Dad smiled and sat next to me and gave me a side hug and said "yes it is."

I handed him to Elizabeth she said "he's so handsome he looks like you Dad." Dad smiled and said "yeah he does." James said "yes now all the attention is on him but sadly you girls are back." I said "awe we missed you to James." I hugged him and gave him many kisses he said "ok enough." I laughed.

Then the rest of the day we just spent it together as a family I finally realized this isn't that bad I can live like this and I can still see my mom but this is my life now and I wouldn't change it for anything I was so happy that bear was here he's going to love it here.