Chapter 4 getting a tattoo

Sophie's POV
Today was the day that my dad was taking me to get my tattoo I was so excited Chole and Bella were coming with us. I put on a shirt and shorts and walked downstairs and got breakfast I ate it. Then I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs and brushed my teeth and hair I put my hair half up and half down. Then I got my flipflops on and walked downstairs, dad said "ready?" I said "yeah let's go I'm driving." He said "fine." I got into the drivers seat and drove to Chole's house were Bella was too. They hopped in and I said "hey girls." They said "hey."

Then we were off to the tattoo place I parked the car and we got out and headed in Bella said "I'm getting another one." I said "yeah your father will be so happy with you note my sarcasm." She rolled her eyes and said "he'll never know and he doesn't care." Chole said "oh he will and I'm sure he will." She said "fine I won't get one just a warning they hurt even the little ones." I said "oh I know that's why I'm scared but I'm going to do this I want this." My dad finished signing all the papers and then they called me back and my dad said "want me to come with you?" I said "yes please." We walked in and I sat in the chair and gave them my wrist and told them what I wanted I held my dad's hand with the other one and he said "you'll be fine."The girl said "I wish I had a boyfriend like yours he's so sweet and he cares for you."I laughed and said "you think he's my boyfriend? Why would you think that he won't even allow me to have a boyfriend."She said "oh is he your brother?" I said "no that might of been better than what he actually is." Dad glared at me I said "I'm kidding dad you know I love you." He said "yeah yeah I know but you should be thankful I'm letting you get it still." She was shocked and said "he's your dad?" I said "yeah he's my dad." She was shocked and said "oh he's so young." I said "yeah I'm his adopted daughter." She said "oh."It hurt but not that much then it was done they wrapped it and my dad paid and then we left. Chole said "I can't wait to see it." I said "it came out nice."

Then we went to get some lunch and met my uncles,cherly and siblins there too.  They took us to a table and we ordered our drinks and food. Then we waited for them to come out, once it came out we ate and talked. After we were done my uncle Harry paid and then we left and headed home.

We got home and I went up to my room and went on Twitter and Instagram. Then I walked downstairs and watched tv with my family then Elizabeth said "dad can I get a belly button ring?" He said "let me think about it and I know what your going to ask if you can get your ears priced and fine?" I said "yes." Elizabeth said "what about me?" He said "fine but no nose rings got it?" I said "but..."He gave me  a look I said "fine."

Then he started dinner for us when he was done he called everyone in everyone came in and we sat down and are. Once I was done I put my dish in the sink and said to my dad "can we get another puppy?" We use to have one when we were younger name Ariel but then she got old and she died she was the best dog ever I'm ready for another one. Dad said "sure we'll get it tomorrow." I hugged him and said "thank you." He said "no problem."

Then I went up to my room took a shower brushed my teeth and got my pjs on then I fell into a peaceful sleep.