Chapter 18 looking for her

Sophie's pov
My parents and Lane finally arrived at 6:00 in the morning we've been up since 1:00. I had breakfast and got a large coffee I said "great you guys are here the police will fill you in I'm off to look for her." I started walking and my dad said "not so fast missy I know your worried about her but we are not losing you too." I said "dad I'll be fine lane will be with me and so will Sarah." He said "oh hell no your not going with her we'll go search once we get filled in got it." I said "but." He said "Sophie are we clear."I said "yes but this is a life or death situation!!!"He said "I know Sophie that's why it's not safe for you to go looking for her alone." I said "I won't be alone I'll be with Lane and sarah." He said "Sophie this is the end of the discussion you're not going to look for her without us are we clear!!" I said "yeah."

They filled my parents and lane In on everything that is happening. They came back and my mom said "let's go looking for her." I said "finally." I started walking towards Sarah my dad said "what do you think you are doing?" I said "she can help us remeber she was in this business." He said "was I thought she still is?"Sarah said "I was but not anymore because it's wrong and it happened to my little sister not to long ago that's why I stopped and she almost didn't make it home but she's home now and now I just run a fan club for you guys don't worry I'm not taking any of your things anymore oh wait here Liam here's your watch." My dad said "I was looking for this I figured you took it." She said "yeah sorry but hey I returned it now." He said "yeah true."I said "show us the way." She said "okay and yes I was out here when they left and I followed them in my car hop in are the police right behind us?" I looked back and said "yes they are." She said "okay good." She hoped in the driverseat and my mom said "how old are you?" She said "seventeen realx I'm a good driver." I said under my breath "doubt that." She said "what?" I said "I'm sure you are now just drive." She said "okay geez crazy." I said under my breath again "your call me crazy." She said "what?" I said "nothing please drive and focus on the road." She said "okay mom." I rolled my eyes and said "I don't want to get killed okay." She said "you probably will once you find these clowns." I said "not if I give them what they want which I will I have the stuff in this bag but it's all fake they will never know it's fake." She said "their professionals of course they know what is real and what is not." I said "they might be dumb let's hope." She said "okay before we reach the place you need to eat something so we're stopping at McDonald's." I said "fine but hurry." She said "okay geez we'll find her don't worry." I said "I bet you were like this too when your sister went missing." She said "true actually let's just go to the place and then eat after we find her." I said "good plan now drive before I make my dad take over." She said "I'm driving take a chill pill." I rolled my eyes.

We got to a abandon house I said "this is were they took her?" She said "yeah." My dad said "looks like the house we found you in when her dad took you." I said "Sarah is this the same house you took me too?" She said "no the house my father took you too was by your house back home this is another house I remember this house because this is where we took justin Bieber's sister." I said "okay is this where she is?" She said "yeah." I said "I'm going in." I got out of the car and walked up to the door with the bag of stuff I had with me. I went up to the door and knocked on it a young teenage girl came to the door and said "you must be the person my dad and uncle are looking for." I said "yes if they are the clowns then yes I'm her."she said "Is that the money and the jewelry?" I said "yes." She said "I'll take that."

Then she was about to close the door I said "not so fast they said they would give me my sister back." She said "oh did they oh silly silly girl they won't give her back alive." I said "where the hell is she I will hurt you!!!"She said "a girl never tells." And was about to close the door again I opened it fully and attacked her to the ground of the room and slapped her across the face and yelled "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE!!!!" She said "I'll never tell you!!!" I got off of her and went towards the basement door it was locked I went over to the girl and grabbed her by her hair and said "where's the key?!?!" She said "you'll have to find it your self crazy physic bitch!!!" I went back outside and said "I need back up the door to her basement is Locked but I haven't found the clowns or the kids I know they are in the basement." Sarah,lane my dad and mom all came with me and 5SOS and my uncles we walked in and the girl screamed out in joy I said "I wouldn't scream of joy they want to kill you because you took Liam's daughter!!!" She said "I didn't take her my uncle and dad did!!!" My dad said "where are they?!?!" She said in a dreamy voice "in the basement." Uncle Louis said "go get the key for us now."She said "okay I will." I said "where were you guys 5 minutes ago before I beat her up." Uncle Harry said "waiting for you to come out and was that nessary." I said "I should have came out earlier and I guess not."She opened the door for us and she went down first we quietly followed behind her she said "here's the stuff you asked them to bring." They said "their here?" She said "yeah and they are perfect thank you for bring them here." They said "no problem now they will never be able to leave where are they."

We hid in the near by bathroom and closet so they couldn't find any of us. I heard footsteps come near me and the man said "they're not here did they leave the stuff and run." The girl said "no I swear they were here." The guy said "angle you are losing it now. Now go take care of the kids that are down there." She said "but dad I swear they were here." He said "angle please." She then left and went down stairs I was still in the closet and the other guy went outside and the police caught him his brother followed and they caught him too. We came out, and ran downstairs to the basement we found them the girl let them go when uncle Harry told her too Elizabeth ran over to us and we hugged her and said "you're safe now don't worry."

Then we headed to the waiting ambulance making sure she was okay the girl got arrested too and the kids were fine then we headed back to the tour bus and Cheryl said "we are staying the rest of tour." My dad said "yes we are." My mom said "I'm too." I said "won't that make things awkward?" She said "no it'll be fine we're keeping a eye on both of you at all times." I said "okay." And then we headed back to the tour bus happy
that she was safe. But this tour is going to get messy.