Chapter 12 going home

Sophie's POV
It was a quiet ride to the airport and in the airport I was the first one to speak I said "I'm sorry." Uncle Louis said "you don't have to apolgize to me you have to apolgize to your dad and cherly." I said "okay." He said "why would you do this do you know what could have happened to you guys?!?!" I said "nothing happened we are fine what's the point of us even going home our dad won't pay attention to us and neither will cherly so what's the point." He sighed and said "is that what this is all about?"I nodded he said "babe he's been busy with his work and his new single you have to understand that." I said "I know but neither of them are ever home I'm always the one in charge of them and they didn't even notice when James got hurt and had to go to the hospital when I got home from taking him there my dad was like oh we will spend more time with you guys we promise but that never happened you know what I'm staying here you guys can going home and then be Ignored I'll be here waiting for you guys." I took my stuff and headed out of the airport uncle Louis quickly followed and said "Sophie wait." I said "what." He said "they will spend more time with you I promise that but right now they just want you home safely." I said "fine."

Then we got on the plane it was a quiet plane ride home, we got back to London and uncle Louis took lane and Bella home then me and my siblins my dad was waiting for us he hugged us tightly once we got out of the car and he said "I'm so sorry we didn't spend enough time with you guys we've just been so busy I realize now why you did what you did but you guys are still grounded for 2 months." I said "okay and I'm sorry for running away and you promise."he said "yes I promise to be there for you." We hugged and then I handed him my phone and computer. Then I stayed in my room for the rest of the day.

Cheryl's POV
Today I found out I was pregnant now me and Liam have been talking about this for a while and he agreed to have one more child but I didn't know how his children were going to react I haven't told him so first I decided to go tell his kids James Elizabeth and Sophie were all in one room I walked in and said "I have something to tell you guys." Sophie said "your pregnant?" I said "how did you know?" She said "my mom said that to me when she was pregnant with these two so I know and I'm so happy but then that means you guys are going to get married and then you'll be my step mother." I said "okay I'm not thinking that far into the future." She said "that's what happened to my parents so I expect it to happen with you guys too." I said "can I just get through with having a kid first."She said "yeah I can't wait to meet him and her I haven't had a little sibling in a long time." She hugged me and I smiled then I walked downstairs and said to Liam "their fine with having another siblin." He said "that's good wait does this mean you are.." I said "yes I'm pregnant." He smiled and picked me up and spun me around and said "I'm so happy." We kissed and then he said "when should we tell the guys?" I said "I'll invite them and their girlfriends over tomorrow night for a little get together we can tell them then." He said "sounds good."

Then I went to start cooking dinner after dinner was ready I called everyone in and we ate after that the kids went back to their rooms I washed the dishes and then went upstairs to mine and Liam's room and took a shower after that I got my pjs on then me and Liam watched tv in our room, then I got up and went to brush my teeth then I headed back to bed and Liam pulled me close to him and I fell right to sleep. I couldn't wait to have a child with him.