Chapter 10 drama

Sophie's POV
I was just chilling in my livingroom with my friends when someone or I should say bailey came in and said "I knew it I knew he had feelings for you that's why he broke up with me because of you!!!" Pointing at me I said "it wasn't my fault that he saw right through you." She said "what do you mean by that?!?!" Getting closer to me I said "he saw that you are fake bitch." She said "you're not perfect either just because your dad is famous doesn't mean you can get what ever you want!!" I said "oh I know that and I don't they come to me naturally." Bella snickered and Bailey glared at her and said "I will make your life a living hell this is not over this is not the last of me!!" I said "okay whatever you say."

Then lane walked in and Bailey said "I was right." He said "we're  not even a couple." She said "yet you guys will be one!!!" Then she left I said "she wants revenge." He said "she won't get it." And wrapped his arms around my waist and peaked my lips I said "so this means we're a couple?" He said "I don't know do you want to be my girlfriend?" I had a gaint smile on my face and said "a thousand times yes!!!" My friends cheered and we kissed and my dad walked in and said "it's official?"I smiled and said "yeah it is!!" He smiled and said "congrats treat her right." Lane said "will do."

Then I changed my staues on Facebook to taken and of course Bailey had to comment on it saying "he will be mine again." I typed back to her "in your dreams."

Then I put in my Instagram bio and Twitter that I was taken, then me and lane took a picture together on snapchat and posted it people instally said nice things about us I posted it on Twitter and changed it to my profile picture I got all nice comment accept for the people who are friends with Bailey who didn't like us they were the only ones that didn't like us.

Then my dad called us in for dinner I went downstairs and ate after that I put my plate away and I went up to my room took a shower and got my pjs on then I went back downstairs and watched tv with lane he was spending the night, lane put his arm around me and cherly smiled and said "he's defently the one." I smiled at her and looked at him and said "yeah he is."

Then I fell asleep on him when I woke up I was in my bed with lane I smiled happy to have him finally.