Chapter 23 x factor performance

Sophie's pov
Today was dad's first time performing his new single bedroom floor which I love and same with my siblings my whole family was there today my aunts and uncles and my grandma and grandpa I'm so proud of my dad Simon wasn't here since he fell down the stairs and now he's in the hospital even know I don't really like him I still hope he's ok. It was time for dad's performance I cheered for him he started singing and he did a amazing Job he hit his high note perfectly.

When he was done he came off the stage and gave us hugs I said "You did a amazing Job dad." He smiled and said "thank you I try my best." I smiled I was so greatful for him afterwards we headed home and had a nice dinner then after that I helped cleaned up then I headed up to my room and took a shower and got my pjs on there was a knock at the door I said "come in." It was Cherly she smiled at me I smiled at her and said "what's up?" She said "I'm just so happy that you have changed in a good way I'm happy your now accepting this is your life now are you happy with this?" I said "yeah I'm very happy thank you for everything you have done for this family I don't know where it would be without you." She smiled and hugged me then I finished up my homework and then I went to bed since sadly I had school tomorrow but I was happy to have a family that really cares about me I love my life.