Chapter 5 getting a puppy

Sophie's POV
Today was the day we were getting a puppy I got dress in shorts and a tanktop then I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and just left it down. I walked downstairs and grabbed some breakfast. After I was done I put my bowl in the sink and the rest of my family came down.

Dad said "ready?" I said "yeah let's go." We all got in the car and drove to the pet store. I saw all the puppies they were all adorable I wanted to take them all home but my dad said only one since we still have his dog and another dog that him and cherly got. I saw a yellow lab puppy I fell in love with her I said "this one." Dad looked at her and said "she's perfect." Elizabeth said "can we get her?" Cherly said "I'll get someone that works here." She went and got someone that works here and she got her out for us. She was adorable and loved us the lady said "is she the one?" I said "yes." She said "what do you want to name her?" I said "Lottie." I looked at my siblings and they said "yeah that's the perfect name." We got everything she needed and brought her home.

We got home and played with her, then dad made lunch for us we ate and then put our plates away and went back to playing with her for the rest of the day we loved her already we were so happy she was part of our family choel and Bella came over to met her.

Chole said "she adorable." I said "thank you." Then dad made dinner for us we ate and then we feed Lottie and then we put our plates in the sink.

After that I went upstairs and took a shower and got my pjs on and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs and watched tv with Lottie next to me then Chole and Bella had to go I said bye to them and they left.

After that I fell asleep on the couch with Lottie.