Chapter 19 fight with a fan

Sophie's pov
I was walking around the city with elizabeth my mom cherly and my dad. Fans were following us one was giving me a death glare I said "do you have a problem?" She said "yeah I do." I said "why is that?" She said "because your trying so hard to be perfect but your not and you think your all that but your not." I said "first of all I'm not perfect second of all I don't think I'm all that." She said "then why are you wearing that?" I was wearing shorts and a tank top I said "because I look cute and I wanted too." She rolled her eyes and said "Excatly so you do think your all that." I said "I don't now please leave and let me enjoy my time with my family." I started walking over to my family who was waiting for me when the girl took her water and poured it on me I gasped I turned around and said " you shouldn't have done that." She got close to me and said "what are you going to do about it?" I looked over to my family who was watching me closely  my mom said "I say you walk away and not do anything about it." Cherly said "I think you should call the police and tell them what she did to you." 

The fan was smirking at me I said "no I know what I'm going to do." Dad said "no I know what your thinking your not doing it please leave my daughter alone." The girl said "once she admit's I'm right."I said "she insulted me so I'm taking action." I went over to the girl despite my dad trying to get me to come back I said to the girl "that was so un call for what did I do to you?" She said "nothing I just don't like you." I said "well you can't act the way you do you know I could sue you right?" She said "yeah like your father would let you do that to one of his fans." I said "he saw what you did to me and told you to leave me alone and yet your still here."She said "so I didn't hurt you." I said "you still insulted me." She said "so what if you tell the police they won't do shit and this isn't the last of me." She then walked away I went back to my family and my mom said "if she stalks you tells us." I said "oh I will."

Then we enjoyed the rest of the day as a family and everyone got a long accept when it came to the check at the restaurant so I just paid my dad said "what do you want?" I said "to go that's why I paid."

Then we left we headed back to the tour bus and the same fan was on the bus I said "why are you back?" She said "because aryzla is my friend." Arzlay walked out and said "yeah problem." I said "yeah she pour water on me." She looked at her friend and said "why?" She said "it was a accident." I said "accident my ass." The girl said "it was." I said "whatever liar." Arzyla said "watch your aditude there missy." I said "I'm sorry but I can't stand fake people like you girls." The person said "so you can't stand your self then." I said "no I can't stand you girls I'm not fake." Arzyla said "ok we're leaving and me and you are going to have a long talk when I get back." I said "ok like I'll listen to you of all people."She gave me a look I said "ok."

Then they left uncle luke said "what's your problem?" I said "that girl is my problem and same with arzela." He said "that girl has a name her name is Hilary and arzela is nicer." I said "well she's a bitch because she poured water on me on purpose and nice my ass." He said "can you at less try and get a long with them." I said "I'll try but they'll  make it hard." He said "good we're going out to dinner with her family tonight and her friend." I said sarcastically "great."

Then I went and got changed into nicer clothes and then we headed to the restaurant I put on a fake smile and said "hi I'm Sophie." She said "nice to see you again I'm Hilary and this is hailey." I could tell they were faking it too and hailey said "I heard a lot about you." I said "all good things right?" She said "yeah." Hilary gave me a death glare I rolled my eyes and then we headed in we order once our food arrived she said "your going to eat all of that?" Arzyla said "Hilary." She said "I'm sorry but that's a lot of food." I knew what she was doing she was trying to make me break I said "yeah I'm problem? At less I eat unlike you." she said "I eat and nope." While poping the p I rolled my eyes and contuide to eat then she "tripped" and said "opss." And she laughed then she spilt her drink all over me again I said "okay that was on purpose." She said "sorry." And smirked at me I picked up my drink and poured it all over her she gasped I said "opss sorry." And smirked at her.

Then I left she then came after me and pulled my hair. I gasped and said "oh hell no."

Then I attacked her and we attacked eachother and my dad and uncles pulled us apart they paid and we left when we were walking back to the tour bus my dad said "why did you do that?!? you just made a whole scene in a public place!!!!!!" I said "she was annoying me." He said "you're grounded you could have talked it out with her you just made us all look bad in there!!" I said "I tried but she turn to it I had to fight back!!!" He said "stop with this behavior I'm getting sick of it!!" I said "then don't have anymore childeren with cherly!!" He was shocked I said "everything was fine before but now everything is different and I don't like it yes I'm happy to have a baby brother on the way but I just wish everything stayed the same." Mom said "sweetie things are the same we just don't live together and your father is happy you should be happy and I'm happy too doesn't that matter to you?" I said "yes but I just wish we were the perfect family we were but I guess not I guess I came from a broken family now." I walked away even know my dad was calling me I got back to the tour bus and went into the back room and closed the door and locked it and I just cried my self to sleep that night.