Chapter 8 Meeting freddie

Sophie's POV
I was siting in the living room watching tv I was un grounded now thank goodness.When someone rang the door bell I said " I got it." I got up and got the door it was uncle Louis's one night stand Brianna with his child Freddie she said "when did he have another one?" I said "I'm not his daughter I'm his niece." She said "oh where is he?" Coming into the house I said "I'll get him." I said "uncle Louis your child's mother is here with him."He came downstairs with aunt Danielle, he came over to the door and took Freddie from Brianna and she said "I'll have him back when I get the chance." Uncle Louis said "okay fine with me."

Then she left, I said "she's a bitch." Uncle Louis said "little ears but she is." Aunt Danielle said "she is she said on Twitter that I will never be his mother." I said "that's harsh and I saw that I blocked her after that I'm not even kidding." Aunt Danielle said "good."

Then uncle louis came in to the living room with Freddie I gasped he said "want to hold him?" I said "yeah." I sat on the couch and he handed him to me. I smiled at the little perfect bundle of joy in my arms. I said "he looks like you." Uncle Louis smiled and said "thank you." I smiled and said "no problem." My dad walked in and said "I forgot feddie was coming." I said sarcastically "yes dad I had a child in the last 10 mintues you saw me." He glared at me and said "haha very funny."

Then I handed Freddie back to uncle Louis Chole came barging in and said "where is he?!?" I said "over here." She came over and then of course Bella wasn't far behind her and lane I said "um Bella what is he doing here." She said "he wanted to tag a long and I said you wouldn't mind plus he's my brother." I laughed nervously and said "I wouldn't mind if my dad and uncles weren't here and I didn't know he was your brother." She said "relax just do what I do sneak them into your room do them and then let them sneak out and yes sadly he's my brother my parents had him after me." I said "I'm not doing that I'm not you and ok." She said "okay what ever I'm going to see this cute baby who will be mine one day." I rolled my eyes and went over to lane and said "hey." He said "hey nice house." I said "thanks." He said "last time I was here there were a bunch more people here."I said "yeah but now it's just me my sister, brother dad,  my dad's girlfriend and uncles." He said "wow a lot of people live with you." I said "my uncles are visiting us it's useually just me, my dad, sister and my dad's girlfriend." He said "got it." And went over to see Freddie uncle Louis said "who are you?" I said "uncle Louis this is lane, lane this is my uncle Louis." Lane said "nice to meet you my sister is a huge fan of you guys."Bella said "no I'm not dad hates them so why would I be a fan of them."lane said "not you the younger one likes them cause she's nice unlike you."she rolled her eyes Uncle Louis shook lane's hand and said "well it's a pleasure to meet you young Malik." Uncle Louis winked at me I rolled my eyes and mouthed to him "stop." He came over to me and said "you can't fool me I know you like him." I said "maybe." He said "okay."

Then Elizabeth came down and smirked at me I said "stop." She said "okay what ever you say." Then she walked over to lane who was holding Freddie at the moment and said "hi lane." He looked at her weird and said "um hi." She said "don't worry I'm not hitting on you I'm in middle school I'm glade you and my sister are friends." I glared at her

Then he handed Freddie to her and said "I'm glade we're friends too." I smiled and then said to myself "damn it he friend zoned me I guess that's fine since he is Bella's brother." Then my dad came down and said "you must be lane I'm happy you and my daughter are friends." Lane shook his hand and said "I'm happy to be friends with her."I smiled

Then cherly called everyone in for dinner we ate and then after that we put our dishes in the sink I went over to aunt Danielle and said "he friend-zoned me so now I have no chance with him but I guess it's fine since he is Bella's brother." She said "don't say that you never know and really then maybe it is a good thing." I looked at Freddie in her arms and smiled and said "one day I will have my own." My dad heard that and said "that won't be for a very long time." I said "I know." Bella said "it might be soon for me." I said "that's because you make stupid decisions." She said "I know I'm sleeping over tonight." I said "fine with me Chloe and lane can join us." Chloe said "great I told my parents I was probably going to sleep over here any ways so they know." Lane said "yeah my parents are fine with that since they knew bella would."

Then dad said "they can sleep over but keep the door open." I said "okay and fine." Then I went upstairs took a shower and got my pjs on, after that Chloe and Bella came in then a couple minutes later lane came in and they all got in their pjs.

After that I brushed my teeth and then we watched a scary movie of course Bella and Chloe put me next to lane I was hiding my face in him the whole movie then I fell to sleep on him at 2:00 I was fine with that and so was he maybe I did have a chance.