Chapter 13 doing something stupid

Sophie's pov
I was heading to a club tonight even know the 5SOS boys said I couldn't go but I didn't care I needed to get away from my sister me and her have been arguing all day and I need a night to myself. I got dressed in a dress that I bought the other day with Ashton's friend Kaykay she was coming with me. I put my heels on and saw my sister and said "I'm going out." She said "to the club." I said "maybe." She said "they're going to be pissed at you." I said "I don't care I need to get away from you." She said "what did I do?" I said "what didn't you do."

Then left she said "you're the one who started it all." I said "no you are the one ." She said "I'm telling them you are at a club." I said " ok child." And left with Kaykay we headed to a club I used my fake ID and then we headed in then a girl came up to me and said "you were suppose to be my older sister but then my parents couldn't afford you so they left you on the streets but I see that your living life now being Liam payne's daughter." I said "yeah I'm happier now and how do you know I was your sister?" She said "they told me about you." I said "oh that's surprising."

Then she left then I grabed a drink that Kaykay ordered for me and we started dancing and I took shots with her I was getting so wasted but I didn't care then this really cute guy came up to me and asked me to dance and I said "sure." Not thinking straight Even know I don't even know what I'm talking about right now because I'm so drunk we were dirty dancing and then we decided to get a hotel room we went back the hotel I didn't even know this guy then we started making out and let's just say that lead to more things.

The next morning I woke up with a major headache and I noticed someone next to me it was a random guy. I gasped and put my clothes back on and I ran out of the room and went back to the tour bus to 4 anger men I said " I was with Kaykay chill." uncle Ashton said "I don't care we said you couldn't go and you went anyways and didn't come back until the next day  Kaykay said you went missing and she couldn't find you she thought you came back here but you didn't we almost ended up calling the cops!!!" I said "that's because I did something stupid that I regret it isn't that enough of a punishment for me and I was fine ok nothing happened to me I'm alive!!" uncle Calum said "what the hell did you do?!?"I said quietly"I had sex with a random guy because I was drunk out of my mind." uncle Michael said "we knew that already." I said "how?" He handed me a magazine and I saw a bunch of pictures of me and this guy I said "I'm so screwed now lane is going to kill me." uncle Luke said "you should be more worried about your dad then a stupid boy and you're not allowed out of this tour  bus for a week." I went pale and said "I forgot about him don't tell him please and he's not a stupid boy he's my boyfriend." uncle Ashton said "he already knows and he's not happy." I goraned

Then my phone rang it was my dad I picked up the phone and said "hi." He said "what were you thinking?!?!?" I said "I wasn't I was drunk." He said "why the hell would you do such thing?!?!?" I said "because I was having fun and then it got out of hand it won't happen again I'm sorry I did that but I probaly don't have a boyfriend now because of what I did." He said "never do this again you understand me and I could care less right now about that?!?!" I said "yeah I do."he then hung up and then lane called me and said "why would you do this to me?" I said "I'm sorry it was a stupid drunk mistake it will never happen again trust me it won't." He said "I do trust you I'll give you one more chance don't blow it." I said "I won't and I'm so so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen." He said "I know don't worry I trust you." I said "does this mean We are still together?"he said "yeah we are,are you grounded now?" I said "yeah I have to stay on the tour bus now for a week." He said "that sucks." I said "yeah I'll talk to you in a week love you."He said "okay talk to you then love you too."I said "bye." He said "bye."

Then I hung up and gave uncle Ashton my phone and then I went into my bunk bed and read a magazine while they got me breakfast. I ate it once they brought it back and then I just talked to them and then they had to go to the arean while I was stuck on the tour bus this was going to suck I was not going to enjoy this one bit. I've totally learned my lesson I then made dinner for myself and then I took a shower and got my pjs on then I went to sleep.