Chapter 3 spending the day with cherly

Sophie's POV
Today I was spending the day with cherly I didn't really want to but I knew I had to get use to her because she wasn't going any where any time soon. I put on a shirt and shorts that I got yesterday day while shopping with Danielle I brush my teeth and hair and put my hair in a ponytail. I got my flip flops on and walked downstairs. Cherly said "ready?" I said "yeah."

We then headed to the little cafe over here we walked into town and walked into the cafe and we talked she was a lovely lady but she was never going to be my mom she's growing on me. We then went shopping downtown and then we saw a movie we both really wanted to see after the movie we went to get some lunch at a sushi place it was good.

After she paid and we left we walked out and we passed by a tattoo place and I've been want to get a small tattoo on my wrist. Cherly saw me looking at the place she said "no way your father would kill me." I said " he doesn't have to know." She said "I'm still not letting you get one until he says you can." I said "fine."

Then we went to a bedroom store and got things for my bed room then we went to the candy store and got candy. After that it was getting late so we headed home we got home and dad asked "how was it today?" And peaked Cheryl's lips I said "fine can I get a tattoo a small one?" He said "I can't say no because I have them so fine but only one and no more after that." I ran over to him and hugged him and said "thank you." He said "no problem."

Then he called everyone in for dinner we ate then I put my plate in the sink, After that I went upstairs and took a shower after I was done I climbed into my bed and fell to sleep I could wait to get this tattoo.