25~ The House of Perceus Weinberg

Harry stares at me in disbelief, "You mean you actually got a letter from the dead?"

I sigh, "Several."

"You realize how crazy this is, right?" He asks shaking his head.

"Believe me, I know."

He studies me, "Did you read them?"

"Of course I did. Why do you think I'm dressed like this?"

"You really cared for him, didn't you?" he says the question like its a statement.

"I think I loved him..."

He stands and comes around his desk to hug me. I stand and bury my face in his chest.

I wasn't aware I could cry more for Hogwarts' lost boy. But I did.

I cried more tears than I thought I could. I cried for my failed marriage. I cried for my daughter. I cried for thinking I could handle everything alone.

I need Harry and Luna. I need the support of my oldest friends to help me through this. I need Percy to support me and show me that life goes on. And I need Draco, to remind me that I'm lucky that I still have a life left to live and that I can give my love.

"I hate this.." I cry.

"Shhh, I know. Just let it out 'Mione. It's okay," Harry comforts.

"I just... I just... I want Rosie. Why did they take her away? I just want my daughter. Please, just give her back."

"I can't do that, you know that. I wish there was something I could do."

"She needs her mother, Harry. Do you think she misses me? Because, Merlin, do I miss her."

"I'm sure she misses you. Taylor never really seemed like the motherly kind."

"Soon Rosie will have a new baby brother or sister. I wish I could've given that to her."

"It's a boy."

"I dont care, they can have their boy, I just want my girl," I reply. "And I want Draco..."

"I never thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth. And what about Dr. Weinberg?"

"Percy," I jolt up. "I need to see him."

And with that I apparate to his house.

When I land I look around. I'm in a spacious foyer, which has spotless white walls, dark grey flooring and a vaulted ceiling topped with an enormous crystal chandelier. It's gorgeous. I look to my left and find a grand staircase with a wrought iron railing that looks like an intricate tree in the winter and a set of French doors. On my right I see a wide hallway that doesn't look very long, and doesn't have any doors off of it, but seems to open up to a large room.

I've never been in Percy's house, so I decide to look around. I walk through the French doors and find a formal dining room. It has the same flooring and walls as the foyer, except there's a black built-in cabinet with frosted glass doors with leafless trees etched in. The table is at least ten feet long, black, with chairs that match.

I leave the dining room and decide to find the living room or a drawing room. I cross the large foyer and follow the wide hallway.

I come to the end of it and come face to face with a massive library bigger than the one at Hogwarts. It has rows upon rows of shelves and two giant lofts that have shelves against their back walls and comfy looking couches and chairs to sit and read.

It has the same flooring as everywhere else I've looked, and the same white walls, but they have silver pin stripes going down them. The shelves are made of wrought iron and have the same trees as everywhere else. I feel like I'm walking through a forest in winter. The ceiling is vaulted and has to be at least thirty feet tall with a chandelier. The chandelier is made to look like it's made of books and trees. This library is the epitome of beauty.

I walk up the staircase to one of the lofts and look through the books. I must be in the adventure section, because that's all I'm finding. Stories of great warriors and fighting dragons. Finding damsels in distress and saving them. I glance over at the seating area and see a stack of books all of which have a bookmark in them somewhere.

I walk over and look through the books until I come to one that's titled His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. It's a Sherlock Holmes story that I recognize, so I make myself comfortable, and start to read.