~Epilogue~

"Don't bleed on my floor," T.R. reprimands.

"Don't break my nose and I wouldn't bleed on your floor," Korrin accuses.

"Don't be an idiot and I wouldn't have to break your nose," T.R. counters as he casually plops down on the couch.

"Shut up," Rose snaps from behind her phone. "You're both idiots who need to stop fighting before I'm forced to use my extensive spell knowledge on both of you."

"Whatever, miss perfect," Korrin flirts with a sly wink. "Get off your phone for five seconds and I'd have something better to occupy your time with."

"C'mon, Korrin," she states, "you're like my cousin."

"That's harsh, mate," T.R. chimes, "you've been cousin-zoned."

"Sod off, mate," Korrin quips as he raises a pierced eyebrow. "Rosie here is bound to fall for me eventually."

"How could she possibly resist such punk-rockery?" T.R. flips his shag out of his face.

Rose quickly moves T.R.'s hair away from his neck, "Theodore Remus Lupin, you did not get another tattoo! Uncle Harry is going to kill you!"

"Naw," he wraps an arm around her shoulder, "he hasn't killed me for the other four, I think I'm good."

Rose rolls her eyes in a way that rivals her mother, "Has he seen the other four?"

Korrin busts up laughing, "Could you imagine his face if he had? It'd be worse than the face Ron made when he found out his last wife was cheating on him with the same girl he was cheatin on her with!" They all bust up laughing.

"What's going on down here?" Draco asks as he descends the stairs into the basement. "Woah, T.R. nice ink, you may want to cover it up though, your dad mentioned coming down here to get something soon."

"Thanks, uncle Dray."

"No problem," Draco shrugs. "Hey, Rosie, I don't suppose you've seen your brother and sister and Nev, have you?"

"No, sorry dad. Have you checked the quidditch pitch out back?"

"If he had half a brain he checked both pitches. Merlin know those three are never off their brooms," Korrin chimes in.

"Have you checked the pool? It's pretty hot today, they could've went for a dip," T.R. offers.

"We've checked all of those places. We haven't checked the pool house yet, maybe they're in showering," Draco states with a shrug. "Anyways, lunch is almost ready, so better start heading up."

"Yes, sir," they chorus.

"Say Rose," Korrin asks, "how many wives has Ron gone through now?"

"Well, there's my mom, Taylor, Lavender..."

"Don't forget the two Crystals," T.R. reminds.

Rose nods, "That's five."

"Oh, and Mandy," Korrin adds.

"They never married," Rose corrects, "I think there's been seven because he married the twins."

"Ugh," T.R. fake gags, "they were the worst."

"Try being me," Rose reasons, "at least you didn't have to live with them."

Korrin nods, "Are you happy you get to live with Aunt Mione and Uncle Dray now?"

"I'd hope so," Scorpius states as he walks through the sliding glass doors with Selene and Neville in tow.

"I'd be quite heartbroken if our beloved sister didn't like living with us," Selene teases.