29~ Interrogating Weasley

The nerve of that guy.

He cheats on me, knocks up his mistress, takes my daughter away, and now that I'm moving on, he kidnaps my boyfriend. Unacceptable.

"Harry Potter, I'm here to file charges," I state as I storm into Harry's office.

He looks up from his file, "On who, and for what?"

"On Ron for kidnapping."

"Hermione, we already discussed this, Ron did not kidnap Rose, the court gave him custody of her. Honestly..."

"Not Rose, Harry! Percy!" I interrupt.

"Ron..." he trails off.

"Kidnapped my boyfriend, yes. Honestly, Harry, if you were moving any slower, you'd be going backwards," I huff.

He shoots me a look, " Okay, Malfoy... Anyways, I'm not being slow, I'm clarifying," he closes his file. "So, when did the kidnapping take place?"

I give Harry all the details I know. What happened, when it happened, how Percy got away. Harry sighs, stands up, and says, "Well, Detective Granger, you know the procedure. Go get Mr. Weinberg and Mr. Weasley."

"Yes, Mr. Potter."

It's still odd to hear myself call Harry by his last name, but when it comes to being an auror, there's no room for emotions. You worry about your friends when you're at home, not in the office.

*+*+*

"So, Mr. Weasley. You are here on the accusation that you kidnapped one, Perceus Weinberg," Harry states calmly, too calm for my liking.

Ron squirms, "I don't know what you're talking about. Harry, I'm your best friend, do you really think I'd go and kidnap my ex-wife's boyfriend?" Ron lets out a nervous chuckle.

"At this moment, Mr. Weasley, you are to address me as Mr. Potter, or Auror Potter only," Harry states.

Ron flinches at Harry's tone. Damn he's good.

"Now, we can do the interrogation the easy way, or the hard way. Your choice."

I glance around the room, it has plain, white walls, a cold steel table, and an observation window in the same wall as the door. I glance through the window at Percy, Theodore Nott, and Dean Thomas. Interrogations are always set up like this. Two aurors in the room with the person being questioned, and two aurors on the other side of the glass to make sure nothing gets out of hand. Sometimes, like today, there's the victim of the crime watching in as well. I'm used to this system, I've been in several interrogation rooms, but I never thought I'd be in an interrogation room while a person that I personally knew was being interrogated.

"Fine, Mr. Weasley, since you don't feel the need to answer any of my questions, you leave me no choice. Granger, the Veritaserum, please," Harry states.

"Yes, Mr. Potter," I answer as I reach into my pocket and pull out the small vial.

"Oh, so scary. Hey, 'Mione, do you feel cool now that you think you have power over me? Having me chained to a table, and going to pour potion down my throat? And..." Ron snaps at me as I approach him.

"That's enough, Mr. Weasley," Harry snaps.

I roughly jerk Ron's head back, force his jaw open, and pour the clear liquid in. I stride back over to Harry as we wait for the potion to take effect. I glance back at Dean as he nods informing us that the potion has taken effect.