26~ Where am I

I wake with a jolt. I'm laying on a black leather couch. Isn't Granger's couch suede? I look around, the room has cream and tan walls, and a door the opposite from where I'm laying.

The last thing I remember is reading a book on Hermione's couch while waiting for her to get home. So, how did I get here?

Suddenly a hooded figure emerges from the door, "Oh good, you're awake. I was beginning to think I had accidentally killed you. That would have been most unfortunate. You see, Draco, my boss wants to kill you himself."

I stiffen at the mention of my name. I can't tell if the person is male or female because they're using a charm to mask their voice. The cloak is also loose so I can't tell by their body shape either.

"Well, I sure am glad you didn't disobey your boss. Give them my greeting, but I best be going now," I reply.

They give out a low chuckle, "You're a funny boy, aren't you? Too bad you can't leave, I think we should keep you around just for the entertainment."

"Thank you, I think. Anyways, seriously my girlfriend should be home now, so I should really be going. If you could just move out of the way."

"Ah, but Mrs. Weasley thinks you're still in Sweden. Is that not correct?"

I roll my eyes, "I sent her a letter telling her I'm coming home. And her name is Ms. Granger. I guess you're behind the times because they had a very public divorce a couple months back. Got really ugly."

At this point, I know they aren't going to hurt me, so I'm getting highly annoyed. I just want either their boss to show up and get this over with, or for this idiot to let me leave. They don't even have me tied up. This person is clearly inexperienced in the whole kidnapping business.

"But Mrs. Weasley never got the letter. I made sure of that. So, that plan for you failed. In fact, I've been intercepting all your letters to her. So, looks like you're out of luck Mr. Malfoy."

Did they intercept the one with all my love letter to her? I've only sent two other letters to her, and neither one replied. There's only one way to find out if they got the package.

"If you've intercepted all of my letters, how many did I send?"

They pause, "Two I believe. Besides today's. Which is quite sad, you were gone for over a month and you sent two letters? She sent you more letters than that. She sent you one every other day. Anyways, I best be going. My boss will be here anytime to deal with you."

I watch them leave. Why did they intercept our letters? What was the point in that? Unless, that guy's boss is... No, they wouldn't.

"Willow," I say.

A few seconds pass.

"Willow, can you come here please?" Did they kidnap my house elf too?

*pop*

"Hello, Master Perceus. How may Willow assist you today?" the house elf greets with a bow.

"What took you so long?"

The house elf hangs her head, "Willow couldn't find Master Perceus."

"Well, now that you're here, can you tell me where here is?"

"Willow does not think Master Perceus would like Willow's answer."

"Fine, then can you figure out where my wand is and bring it to me?"

"Yes, Master Perceus," and with that she apparates out.

Where am I that it's so bad that Willow's afraid to tell me?