28~ Escape Route

*pop*

"Willow! Did you find my wand? I sent you off over a day ago," I ask the house elf.

"No, Master Perceus. Willow cannot find master's wand. Willow is very sorry," Willow says in a sad tone.

"Oh, alright. Well, can you please help me figure out how to get out of here? If nothing else, you apparate out there, hide yourself and find the quickest way to the exit from here."

"Yes, Master," the house elf says with a bow.

I watch the house elf apparate away and I resume my position on the couch. This room is incredibly boring, there's nothing on the walls, no book shelves. The only thing in the room is this couch. Good news is, the ceiling fan spins exactly 105 and a half times a minute.

I hear the door creak open as Willow returns. "Willow has found a way for Master Perceus to escape. If he would follow Willow please. Closely. There are only two other wizards in the house, and they are in the drawing room."

"Thank you, Willow."

She sneaks me out the door, and I'm met with a plain white hallway with four other doors down it. We turn to the left and follow it down and stop at the second door on the right and go in.

The room is a sky blue color with a long table that could seat eight people. "Willow, why are we in the dining room?"

"There is a door over there," Willow explains as she points to our right.

"Yes, there is, good job, Malfoy and his house elf. I knew it was only a matter of time before you tried to sneak out. But did you really think we'd make it so easy?"

I turn around and am met face to face with none other than Ronald Weasley.

"Why did you bring me here, Weasley? And how do you know who I am?" I snap.

"Temper temp, Mr. Malfoy. All I want, is for you to leave my wife alone."

"That, Ingram chick? I haven't talked to her. Ever," I state. "So why am I really here?"

"Not, Taylor, Hermione. I want you to leave Hermione, and I will make an unbreakable vow not to tell anyone who you really are," Weasley states as he walks past me and twirls his wand between his fingers.

"And if I decline your offer?"

"Well, then I can have Rite Skeeter here in two point five seconds. Then, the whole wizarding world will know your secret by tomorrow morning."

"How did you find out?" I sneer.

"Well, Harry told me that Hermione was with 'Perceus Weinberg,'" he says my fake name while using air quotes, "and so I decided to do a little research on him. Nothing came up, so I hired a private investigator, and he figured it out. Now, here we are, you can keep your secret and your new life as a healer and I can have my wife back. Or, you could refuse, everyone will know your secret, and Hermione will leave you anyways. Either way, you lose," he states as if it's the most clever plan ever.

I scoff, "and if I leave her and she chooses not to come back to you?"

"I have my ways of making that happen. She still loves me, I have her daughter, and we have history. Why wouldn't she choose to come back?"

I snap my figures to summon my wand, "Beside the fact that you cheated on her, knocked up a whore, and then stole her daughter away? Yeah, all signs point to she really wants you back. When was the last time you even talked to her?"

"Taylor may have been easy, and yes she may be pregnant with my child, but that doesn't mean I even like her, or that you can call her a whore," Weasley sneers. "And honestly, Malfoy, you'd think you'd learn not to talk back to people who have wands when you do not. I figured daddy taught you better."

I feel my wand land in my hand behind my back. I smirk, "Awe, but Weasley, I think there are a few minor details that you should check."

"Which are?"

"Granger does not love you. Granger hates your guts. I have a house elf, which has a better capability of magic than you'd ever dream to have. And I'm a Malfoy, I am amazing at wandless magic. Just please, tell me I'm wrong," I laugh and wink at Willow. I watch as Weasley's face turns the same color as his hair, "Why must you be so easily angered, Weasel?"

He raises his wand and shoots a hex at me. I pull out my wand and shield Willow and I.

"When did you get your wand back!?" Weasel shouts.

"While you were ranting and threatening me," I chuckle. "You're too easy to read."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, but we can't have you knowing my secret so... Obliviate."

Weasley tenses and then slacks and falls to the ground, "Thanks for your hospitality, but I better get going now, Hermione is waiting for me."

*+*+*

I walk into Granger's flat and she looks up, drops her book, and runs to me.

"Percy! You're back! Why did you never owl me? I was so worried, how is your mom?"

"It's a long story. How about we go to a movie and dinner? I'll tell you everything on the way," I smile sadly.

"Is everything okay?" She checks.

"I had a run in with your ex husband," I sigh.