Prologue

Neymar's POV

5 years ago

Gil, Jo, and I are going to Jasmine's birthday party. "I wonder if we can drink there?" Gil asked. "Of course we can drink it's her 18th birthday party she is going to get drunk as hell." I said.

"Are you going to be okay going you know Carolina is going to be there she's her best friend. I know how much you hate Carolina." Jo said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't even get me started on her Jasmine and I were just fine as best friends until Carolina shows up a year after jasmine and I became friends and everytime one of us shows up we have to third wheel." I ranted.

"Will you guys ever stop being enemies?" jo asked and I laughed. "No." I said. "Is that the only reason you guys hate each other?" gil asked. "No when Jasmine and I were dating jasmine broke up with me saying were better as friends which I respect that. Then I heard a week later it was because Carolina told her a rumor I was cheating on her! You know I still like her." I said.

"Yeah I don't know how you got the prettiest girl in Santos to date you're ugo." Jo joked. "You say that now but soon I'll be the hottest guy in Brasil." I said cockily. "Will you ever stop being cocky?" Jo said and gil laughed. "No." I laughed.

"You at least have to admit Carolina is pretty." gil said. "No doubt about that but I don't care." I said. "Let's change the subject. What did you give Jasmine?" Jo said. "A bracelet that says our names." I said. "Aww so cute." they joked then laughed. "What can I say I'm a ladies man." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready to see your princess Jasmine?" Jo joked. "Yes thank you very much." I said glaring at him as we got to the party which was a rented house. You know if people get drunk there is rooms for them.

We rang the doorbell and waited for someone to get the door. A beautiful looking Jasmine opened the door and we saw other people were here already.

"Princess Jasmine!!" Jo and Gil said then hugged her. "Gil... Jo...too tight." she said then they stopped hugging her. They kissed her cheeks and went inside the house.

"Ola Jassy happy birthday!!" I said hugging her. "Thank you junior." she said and kissed my cheek. "I got you a present." I said then gave it to her.

"Aw thank you I'll open it later." she said. "No! Open it now I want mine to be the first." I said then she opened it. "It's so pretty junior you didn't have to." she said and looked up to me. "But I wanted to. Now come on let's get drunk!" I said stepping in the house. She put on the bracelet then closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" we chanted as jasmine drunk her first alcoholic drink ever. She squrimed her face as the alcohol shocked her.
This will be something I will remember of Jasmine Alves.

Everyone started drinking and I did too. I drunk a little more than I usually do. I tried to find Jasmine but she was no where to be found. Maybe she is in the bathroom? Don't worry about it Neymar.

I sat down on one of the white couches as I saw most people dancing around. I saw a girl sit next to me and she looked completely drunk. Since I was a bit tipsy I couldn't recognize her. She put her hand on my leg rising to my- "Woah Woah Woah." I said pushing her hand away.

"Please I can't be a virgin anymore." she said. "I'm a virgin too but you don't see me complaining and I'm a guy." I said getting off the couch. The girl got up from the couch and went in my ear. "I'm not done with you yet." she said and kissed my neck then went off. I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head. I'm not loosing my virginity being drunk end of story.

I started getting a little more carried away and got super drunk. I felt like everything was spinning around. I felt a pair of lips on mine and I couldn't control myself.

The only thing that was controlling this was thing below my V line. You know what I did. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning naked. Oh shit. I looked at my right and saw a blonde I couldn't see her face though.

I put my boxers back on and put my head in my hands. I heard someone open the door and it was Jasmine.

"Hey Neymar there you are. Have you seen Carol- WHAT THE FUCK NEYMAR YOU HAD SEX WITH MY BEST FRIEND! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" she said and before I can say anything she left. I was confused I looked at my right and saw it was Carolina. Oh hell no! I had sex with Carolina? I hate myself.

I went to find Jasmine and I found her in a open room crying. "Jassy I-" "DON'T CALL ME THAT! HOW COULD YOU NEYMAR! WHY? YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T TO KNOW! GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" she yelled then bursted out in tears.

I went to the room and saw Carolina was up. "THANKS A LOT CAROLINA FOR RUINING MY FRIENDSHIP AGAIN!" I yelled then left the house

I know what I did was wrong but I don't know why she was so mad at me. We weren't dating. She has a right to be mad but she at least has to forgive me. If I can even see her probably not.

Why does this always happen to me.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

France won over Germany 2-0!! 🇫🇷
Germany did good though!!

This is my new book I hope you enjoy it!

This prologue might look a little familar but trust me its not the same as my other book. The ending is no where near the same. Yeah I already know the ending I'm telling you guys I have faith in this one.

This is my new book I hope you enjoy it!

Hello new people my name is Nia.
Questions I get asked frequently:

Are you Latina?
No not that I know of.

How old am I?
13

When did you become a Neymarzete?
When I was 11.

How?
I saw a beats commercial during the world Cup and I found my husband.

Do I play soccer?
Yes. I live for it.

Where do you live?
Texas, USA
Yup Beyonce was born there. I don't act southern at all and no we don't have a Southern accent.

I love you all-Nia