36: Bora Bora

Neymar's POV

We are at the airport waiting to go to Bora Bora. I've wanted to go there for so long and I'm finally with my wife. It's so good to say that. I still can't believe we are married; Husband and wife. A dream come true. I have everything I've wanted.

Yeah there is still things I want to do like win the world cup but I still have opportunities.

"Hey let's go." Jasmine snapping me back to reality. We went to go eat and I kept messing around with Jasmine. We kept putting embarrassing stuff of each other on our stories.

"Neymar oh my gosh stop." she whined. "Okay I will." I laughed and got one more picture of her. "I hate you." she said and crossed her arms."No you don't." I said.

Jasmine's POV

We were ready to go to the plane for Santiago first. I gave them my documents and my ticket. We walked hand in hand on the plane. Sometimes Neymar stops randomly and and he knows I hate when people do that. "Neymar oh my gosh go." I complained and he laughed and went on.

We got in our seats and we had to hear the speech everytime you go on a plane. It gets annoying when you are always on a plane. I don't have it bad as Neymar though. I feel bad.

I was on my laptop, did a little bit of work and listening music. I felt Neymar put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep what's new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to Chile and unfortunately we have a delay. I was at the charging station and Neymar was somewhere.  "Can you help me find my papi?" a little girl asked me. "Sure," I said and smiled. "Can you watch my stuff?" I asked the woman next to me and she nodded. I took the little girl's hand and we started walking.

"Where did you see him last time?" I asked. "Bathroom." she said and I noticed she started crying. "Aw baby it's okay we will find him alright?" I said and she nodded sniffling. We kept walking around the airpo-"PAPI!" she yelled and ran to him. I noticed that was my good college classmate.

"Hey Jasmine?! Thank you!!" Adriano said and hugged me. "Anytime Adriano it's been so long!!" I said. "I know how have you been?" he asked. "Good you?" I asked. "Good." he smiled and picked up his daughter.  "She's so cute." I said and pinched her cheek and she smiled. "Thank you. So you and Neymar." he smirked.

"Yeah?" I said. "Speaking of him he's coming over." he said and I looked over. "Probably jealous." I laughed. "Hey babe." he kissed me. "Hey Neymar this is my good classmate from college." I said and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Ola." he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally got to Bora Bora. It's so beautiful just like the pictures. It's 2pm so we still have time to do anything.

"What do you want to do babe?" Neymar asked plopping down on the bed. "We can go to the beach?" I suggested. "Give me thirty minutes I need sleep." he said. "How are you going to ask me and then-okay." I said and he went to sleep.

I went outside and took some pictures and admired the beauty of this place; the world. I'm so glad to actually be here. Never in a million years would I think I would actually go to Bora Bora. It's so peaceful and beautiful.

Neymar finally woke up like two hours later. "Finally. Can we go to the beach now?" I begged. "Yeah." he said.

We got in the water and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Oh my gosh what the hell was that?" Neymar said freaking out and I laughed. "That was a fish calm down they won't hurt you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

For a moment we staring at each others eyes for a while not saying a word. Neymar's eyes are so beautiful I can stare at them for the rest of my life. It's like looking into a part of heaven. "I love you Jasmine." He whispered. "I love you too Neymar." I said kissing him softly.

Once we were done with boat ride and eating we went back to our cabin.

Neymar looked so damn sexy concentrating on his phone. Dammit pregnancy hormones. I went on the bed and looked at what he was doing and he of course was texting his friends. He locked his phone and put it on the charger and after I started kissing his neck. "Jasmine what are you doing?" he asked and I ignored it.

I went up to his lips and he didn't hesitate this time. "Um...Jasmine we can't do this." he said. "Why not?" I asked lift his shirt. "The baby. I don't want to hurt the baby or you." he sighed. "You won't I promise. We will be fine." I said holding his face and looking into his more green looking eyes.

I kissed him leading on and he finally wasn't over thinking.

Let's just say it was the best first day being in Bora Bora.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

I'm so glad I get out of school early tomorrow!!

Barça game tomorrow against Athletico😁

SPOIL ALERT *READ AT RISK* (not really)

Next chapter is gender reveal!!

Girl or boy?

Tell me your thoughts/vote😁

I love you all❤

-Nia