Chapter 3: Moments

Jasmine's POV

After working out I opened the door which I totally forgot to lock it which is a bad habbit of mine.

"She caught me redhanded banging with the girl next door." I sung.

"Ola!" I heard a very familiar voice. "Neymar what the hell? Why are you here?!" I said. "I got bored so I came over and you still have a bad habit of keeping the door unlocked so here I am. By the way nice sports bra." he said. I looked down and noticed I had only a sports bra and nike shorts on.

"Ugh!!" I groaned and went to the kitchen. "Hey I wasn't complaining." he laughed. "What ever perv." I said grabbing a water bottle.

Paulo starting waking up and he noticed me and ran to me. "Oi Paulo!! Oh I missed you!" I said petting him. "Why does he get a hi but I don't?!" Neymar said jealous.

"Because first of all he didn't walace in my house like it was no problem second of all he has been my real friend." I said.

"Jasmine I didn't leave you first off so you can't blame it all on me because you left." he said.

He is right.

"Neymar chill don't turn all pregnant woman with me we all know how good you are with that." I said. "No I call it Neymar gets what he wants." he said and I just sarcastically laugh. "No." I said.

"What are you doing today?" he asked. "Nothing." I said shaking my head. "You sure about that?" he asked. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Have you not seen your pantry and refrigerator?" he asked. "Pequena there is nothing in there." he said and I smiled to myself.

He said my nickname he called me since I was 7 same with my pai. I'm 5"3.5 ft. and I've always been small. He's pretty tall in my eyes because I'm short.

"I guess I have to go to the store." I sighed. "Yeah no duh." he said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower." I said. "Okay." he said while he was on his phone.

"I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE FROM THE DAY THAT I MET YOU I KNEW THAT I WOULD LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE!" I sang loudly in the shower. I heard Neymar call my name so I turned off the water.

"What?!" I asked. "Shutup I can hear you from downstairs!" he exclaimed. "No fuck you!" I replied turning the water on and singing again. "NO IM GOOD!" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I got out the shower and changed into jeans, a white faded into black shirt, sandals and I put my hair in a bun. I went downstairs. "Okay you ready?" I asked. "Yeah sure." he said and got up the couch and put on his snapback.

He followed me to the parking lot to get my car. "Nice Whip!" he said and looked at it. "Don't ever say that again." I said as we got in the car. "No promises." he chuckled.

We got to target and literally there is no parking spots. "Finally I found one." I said pulling up at a parking spot. "This store is huge!" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neymar went to the big thing of balls and went in it. "I feel like a kid again!" Neymar said. "Neymar get out of there!" I hissed. "Sorry mae." he joked and got out.

I finished getting everything I need from there. Some people noticed Neymar but not as much as if he was in Spain or Brasil.

Neymar's POV

We started driving again. "Shit!" Jasmine said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I need to refill my prescription. MOVE PUTA!" she yelled. This girl has serious road rage. "Anxiety right?" I asked. "Yeah." she said.

Jasmine has anxiety disorder. When we were younger she was always scared of some things. I remember her first panick attack like it was yesterday.

Flashback *8 years ago*

I knocked on the door of Jasmine's house to see if she wanted to go out. "Ola Tia." I said and started noticing that something was wrong. "What's wrong Tia?" I asked her. "It's Jasmine." she said shaky. No no no. "What do you mean can I see her?" I asked and she nodded letting me in.

I went in her room and saw she was panting, sweating and staring at the celling. "She's not moving at all!" he pai said. "Babe can you hear me! Babe! Jasmine!" I said shaking her. "I'm calling 192." her mae said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She is fine. It was a panick attack. She has Anxiety disorder." the doctor explained. "Oh my gosh!" her mae gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "The only thing we can do is prescribe her medication it's not a cure it will just help her calm down." the doctor said. "Okay can we see her?" jasmines pai said comforting her mae. "Yes." the doctor said. "You can go first Neymar." her pai said. "Thanks Tio." I said and went in the room.

I saw Jasmine waking up. "Ola babe." I said sitting next to her. "junior." she said shaky. "I'm right here Jassy." I said and held her hand. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." she said as I kiss her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Neymar." I heard my name. "Yes?" I asked. "We're here." she said. "Oh okay." I said and help her bring in stuff.

"What do you want to do now?" she asked. "You have any games?" I asked. "Well I have a Wii U and I have Mario Kart." she said. "Ooh lets play that!" I said hopping on the couch. "I'm going to beat you." she said setting it up. "Pft no one beats me at video games." I said confidently. "Okay Neymar that's what you think." she said and gave a the streering wheel controller.

"Ha ha Neymar who is still the best?!" She said get up. "DJ Khaled." I said. "Shut up!" she said and slapped my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to go." I whined. "Too bad." she said. "Can I come here tomorrow?" I asked. "Neymar don't you have a reason why you came to New York or did you stalk me?" she asked. "No I didn't stalk you I just know during the week you have work and we haven't seen each other in 5 years I want to make the most of the time." I said. "Okay well I guess but don't expect us to do anything." she said.

"I'll find something to do." I said. "Alright Neymar I'll talk to you later." she chuckled and smiled. I opened out my arms signaling for a hug. She went on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Bye Neymar." she said breaking away from the hug. "Bye pequena." I said and rubbed her head. "Stop!" she said. She closed the door and I sighed.

I love you Jasmine.

Author's Note:

Hola everyone!!

Well the Euro final wasn't what I wanted. Cristiano got injured early and I was crying. I felt really bad for him and seeing him cried like that broke my heart. No one deserves to be injured in a final.

France lost and I was balling out crying. Once Eder made that goal I started crying because I knew it was over. They are still the best in my eyes ❤️🇫🇷.

At least Griezmann got golden boot award. Also Payet was on the Euro selected team.

Anyways

How do you like it?

I love you all! -Nia