Chapter 7: Think About

Jasmine's POV

"Mae what are you doing today?" I asked as we were finishing up breakfast. "Um not really anything." she said. "Do you want to go to the mall with Rafaella and I?" I asked. "I guess so." she said.

"Okay we are going to leave around 2." I said and she nodded. I went into my room because I was getting a business call.

J- Hello?

A- Hey Jasmine this is Alyssa from the office.

J- Oh hey what is it that you what to talk about?

A- well we have some news for you.

J- Oh what is it?

A- okay well you know how you want to be a designer more than just managing the company.

J- Yes very

A- well we have something that might help.

J- just spit it out already you're making me excited kind of.

A- well you have gotten accepted in internship in Italy for 2 months then if they like what you do you would be a designer for Zara in Spain. Barcelona to be exact.

J- Wait move to Spain?

A- yeah I know you might not want to move out of New York but it would be a great opportunity. What do you say?

J- Can I think about it?

A- Sure just give me a call back when you have your answer. There is a lot of people who would love to have your spot if you say no.

J- Okay bye. I hung up and sighed.

Oh my gosh. It is a great opportunity don't get me wrong but I can't move to Spain!

I mean I know Spanish but I still don't think I want to move to a different country but this is what I want. Plus there is no guarantee I would move to Spain because what if at the intern I don't do good I would be back in New York.

I changed into some clothes and got ready for the day. "Jasmine! Rafaella is here!" I heard my Mae yell so I got my purse and went downstairs.

"Hey Rafa!" I said and hugged her. "You ready to go? Tia?" she asked. "Yeah lets go." my mae said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey are you girls single and over the age of 21?" random guys asked the three of us. "I'm married how about you filha? sobrinha?" my Mae said and the guys eyes went wide. "I'm so sorry I didn't think you were older than what you look like." a guy said. "It's okay." my Mae said and they started walking.

"MILF alert." I heard a guy said and I rolled my eyes. A lot of people hit on my Mae this is why she hates going out in public. I don't blame them she is pretty but come on.

*A/N: Imagine Adriana Lima as Jasmine's mae just 6 years older. So she would be 41 years old. Her mae had Jasmine when she was 18. That's why Neymar has a "crush" on her mae 😂.*

Rafaella was talking to someone which sounded like her brother. "Jasmine my brother wants to talk to you." Rafaella said. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know just talk to him." she said giving me her phone. I sighed and put her phone to my ear.

J- What?

N- Jasmine you know that's not how you talk to someone.

J- Yes Neymar? Is that better?

N- Yes very I just wanted to talk to you?

J- About what?

N- I wanted to see if I can take you out to dinner? I looked over to Rafaella and I glared at her and she just smiled.