Chapter 13: Love?

Jasmine's POV

"You sound like you're in love with this new guy." Toni said. "No I'm not I just like him." I said. "It's because you're still in love with Neymar." he said and raised his eyebrows. "No I'm not," he just gave me that you're lying face. "I don't know. Why are my feelings so complicated. When we hang out I feel the same when we were dating." I said.

"Yeah you're in love buddy," he patted my shoulder. "When was the last time you had sex?" he asked. I just went silent for a little bit. "No way! Neymar hasn't banged you yet? I'm glad but for real!" he asked.

"Yes. We tried once but yeah." I said and Toni laughed. "What was he soft?" he asked. "No Toni I didn't want it at 16." I said and he stopped laughed. "He still didn't bang you when you were with him 2 months?! That's a surprise." he said.

"Why is this all a surprise Toni?" I asked. "Both of you are hot. I know that motherfucker is horny all the time. He's like a girl just hides it better." he said and I chuckled.

"I don't know but wait lets change the subject. I feel uncomfortable." I groaned. "It's because you're thinking of Neymar fucking you right now! You dirty girl." he gasped.

"No I'm not thinking about that just I don't want to talk about that because I'm a virgin it's uncomfortable. I feel like a kid." I said and put my head down. "Alright you wake up Micah now because you made him attached to you he doesn't even want to be held by his father." he said and rolled his eyes. "Haha what can I say kids love me." I said and went to wake up Micah.

"Good morning Micah." I said and picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Morning." he said sleepy and wiped his eyes.

We were walking downstairs and I heard Toni singing. "Shake it fast! Watch yourself! Shake it fast! Show me what your working with!" he sang and I put it on snapchat.

I started laughing so he turned around. "I hate you I know you recorded it." he said and took Micah out my arms. He whined. "Yeah buddy." I said. "Now my son doesn't love me. Thanks Jasmine." he said and put Micah down. "I'm sorry." I laughed.

"Are you going to have kids soon?" he asked. "Yeah I want them but I'll wait I haven't found the right guy." I said. "Are you dumb Jasmine we were talking about him for 40 minutes!" he said and looked at me dumb. "Lorenzo? We would have beautiful babies." I said dreamy. "No bitch Neymar! From your description of Lorenzo he looks like you so nope. You would have better kids with him. You're such a girl." he said.

"No no no. Neymar doesn't love me anymore it's obvious. Plus no I can't see us having kids. We've been friends for 16 years. That's not happening I'm not having kids with my best friend." I said shoke my head. "Fuck that you two are in love but y'alls asses are blind af." he said. "Let's not talk about this." I sighed.

Neymar's POV

"Is Neymar on his period?" I heard Luis whisper. "I don't know man something is up." Leo whispered. "Guys I can hear you! And no I'm not on my "period". Why do you think that?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"You've been different last couple of weeks. Not the usually loud Neymar and other shit brasilians do." Luis confessed. "I'm perfectly fine I don't know what you guys are talking about." I said. "Okay Neymar we're just asking." Leo said and they left.

I'm perfectly fine. Those bitchboys I don't know what they're talking about.

I started driving home with out any music. What the hell is wrong with you Neymar? I turned on the radio and just went back to focus on the road.

(A/N: "Focus on the road. Nothing but the road." - SpongeBob.😂 I'm sorry I had to😂)

I got my laptop and I asked Jasmine if she can FaceTime and she said she will get on her computer.

"Oolla!!" I said as her beautiful face popped up. It's amazing how just one person can just change your mood like that. "Ola Neymar." she smiled. "How's it going?" I asked. "Good th- Jasmine who are you talking to?" someone interrupted. Sounded like a guy who the hell? "Neymar." she said. A guy came up to the screen.

"Hey Neymar." he waved. Who the hell. How does he know me? "Who are you again?" I asked. "Toni, Jasmine's cousin." he said. "Oh yeah I haven't seen you in so long." I said and fake smiled. I hate him. Long story. "Yeah anyways Jasmine can you take care of Micah?" he asked. "Yeah where are you going?" she asked. "Taking Lotus out. Bye!" he said and left thank God.

"Hey have you been watching Suits?" she asked. "No not really." I chuckled. "Oh you're missing out." she said and I just mocked her. She stuck her tongue out and I copied her. "Stop copying me." she whined. "Stop copying me." I copied. She left and came back with a baby. "Who? What? Uh." I said an inside joke. "Shut it Neymar." she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking about what Leo and Luis said today. I'm being a "bitch" because I miss Jasmine. I miss annoying her all the time; I miss her company.

It's only two months. I know she's going make it. It's Jasmine Alves she gets what she wants.

I'm so in love with this girl.

Author's Note:

I lied I updated again today! I just won't update my other story today.

Who's watching the ceremony? I've waited 4 years and now it's just in four hours!!

Don't really know what to say like always.

I love you all till next time

-Nia