43:

Neymar's POV

Jasmine's been very stressed lately. Not just with the baby but with other stuff. It concerns me that I can't help her or she won't let me help.

"Neymar!" I heard Jasmine yell. "Yes?!" I asked and went at the top of the stairs. "Can you take care of Azalea? I have a dentist appointment." she said. "Yeah that's fine." I said walking downstairs and took Azalea out of her arms.

We went back to our room. Jasmine was getting ready and I playing around with Azalea. She grinned and I immediately smiled.

Jasmine's POV

I was getting ready and I got a text from Antonella.

Can we hang out later today?

I honestly didn't want to do anything else today, but I haven't seen her since the baby was born which was a month ago so I guess.

Yeah when?

When you're ready.

Okay after my dentist appointment I'll go to your house.

Now I have a reason to dress up a little more. Yes. I don't know I like dressing up.

I put on a olive green bodysuit, skinny jeans, and suede heels on. I'm going to bring huaraches because I know my feet are going to hurt like hell.

I walked out the bathroom and Neymar stared at me. "Woah it doesn't look like you are just going to the dentist. You look beautiful and babe!" Neymar said I know what he's trying to do. "No Neymar we are not having any sex today." I said getting my purse. "Tomorrow?" he asked smirking. "No junior you are such a horny person." I said and kissed Azalea's cheek. "You know you like it." he said and grabbed my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes are he kissed my lips.

"I love you Jassy." he said. "I love you too junior." I smiled and I left.

After my appointment I was driving to Antonella and Leo's house. I got call and I saw Royce was calling me. Strange.

J-¡Hola Royce!

R- ¡Hola Jasmine! ¿Cómo estás?

J- Bien , y ?

R- Estoy regular. Hey I need to ask you something?

J- Sure what is it?

R- I want to marry Rafaella and I'm asking for your blessing.

J-Really?! Oh my gosh yes! You have my blessing. Have you asked Neymar yet?

R-No I'm scared he's going to say no. He hates me.

J- I don't think he will say no. Royce you've showed everything you can to him. You have always been by Rafaella's side. She loves you, you guys are happy together and he has no reason to say no.

R- you're right.

J- When am I not?

R- you are definitely married to Neymar.

J- Whatever how is Rafa?

R-Good just trying to get over of one more month of pregnancy. We just want the baby to be here already.

J- I feel y'all I hate the last month of pregnancy. I can't wait for the baby. Too bad I can't be in New York when the baby is born. Azalea is too young for me to leave her with someone.